Methods Of Investment.

Bisolami

Verified member
In my world, I believe that there are two methods of investment. This means that there are three ways in which we can have an investment. We can either have an offline investment or an online investment.

I believe that everyone invest in whatever they like and also what they are used to. I prefer offline investment. I used to prefer online investment but I was getting scammed too much so I had to go for offline investment.

I like offline investment because I will be able to see the business or the people that I am investing in physically and that is the best idea.

rubesh

Valued Contributor
It's critical to be happy with your investment plan, and if offline investing usually works for you, that's fantastic. Being able to actually see the company or individuals in whom you are investing may create a feeling of security and make you more attached to your commitment. It is essential to note, however, that there are many legitimate and profitable online investment opportunities available, and with adequate research and due diligence, you may reduce your chance of being duped. Finally, having a good investing strategy that corresponds with your goals and tolerance for risk is critical.

cheers to all here and plan accordingly.