Review Mega-Bitts.io Review: Scam Or Legit?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Mega Bitts is a company that has been around for a while. It has been a popular kind of investment program that gained the attention of many people who wanted to invest money and gain profits. Mega Bitts was launched this year (2021). Unfortunately, mega bitts is a kind of a website that is a scam, actually. Even though it might sound like a good investment scheme that offers up to 1 percent profits on hourly basis, it is a scam. They claimed that they offered payments through Perfect Money. Many investors lost thousands of dollars to this company and their website also looks totally unprofessional and incomplete. I would advise people to stay away from this website because my research and investigation proves that it is a scam.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
thanks for the information because there are a lot of people that will definitely venture into the platform looking to invest their money. Sometimes it baffles me why people trust any platform that comes out claiming to be an investment platform even though they know that a lot of people have been scammed through such schemes before . It is therefore important that people stay away from Mega bitts.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Thank you for the heads-up! I have never even heard of this website called Mega Bitts. Most of the investment platforms turns out to be a total scam, so investors need to be very careful before believing such platforms and pouring their money on them. It's better to do a wide research first on investment platforms.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Thank you for the heads-up! I have never even heard of this website called Mega Bitts. Most of the investment platforms turns out to be a total scam, so investors need to be very careful before believing such platforms and pouring their money on them. It's better to do a wide research first on investment platforms.

Well, this website has now become a scam and it only lasted for a few days. Who knows they never intended to pay people for tyhe first few weeks as many websites become a scam after two days after getting launched. This has been the case with many HYIP sites. I reckon soon a time will come when the owner will create a new website like this and start scamming once again.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Good-Guy, you're right, most HYIP websites are like that. So, before investing in them everyone should do their researching. And yes, nobody will know if the website's owner creates another website in order to scam more people. It has become their pattern now, if one site is over then they launch a new one.

Mertayasa

Since you only give 1 star to that site, I think I don't have to do another research about that site. So, it's mean the site is 100% scam then. We should really careful before decide to join in any investment site, because most of them are scam. May bee at the first they'ii pay you and after you deposite huge amount of money, you'ii lose it.​