Meaning of bitcoin.

Ephy

According to my research and understanding about bitcoin it is a crypto currency a form of electrical cash. It is one of the most benefiting investments where you can earn money from. It is a decentralised digital currency without a central bank or single administrator that can be sent from user to user on a peer to peer bitcoin blockchain network without the need of intermediaries. It is powered through blockchain technology and it is a platform where investors, entrepreneurs, organisations, firms and cooperates invest to earn money to improve the standard of living for better tomorrow because one source of income will never help or satisfy all our needs. Bitcoin business is the world's most leading business and it has more profits compared to other businesses. Many rich people are involved into this business and it seem to be a very good business and profitable that I'll advice everyone to check on it. Someone explained it to me and soon I'll get started already am having the account ready to invest.

But need views from other experts anyone with more information about this business kindly feel free to reach me on this post for more details.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Bitcoin is the king of all other crypto currencies, I personally made almost all my earnings online via Bitcoin. I did not even bother to read about other coins because u believe Bitcoin would be the most sought after even in years to come. When the price of Bitcoin went up at the beginning of this year, I was able to get enough profit from the money I withdrew from forum posting sites. The money was used in getting so many things for myself.

Despite the good thing about Bitcoin, you need to train your self to be someone who can exercise patience, this would help you so that you do not make losses in trading Bitcoin or any other crypto currencies.

Also it is advisable to get a mentor and learn the basics so that you won't make avoidable mistakes

Ephy

Bitcoin is the king of all other crypto currencies, I personally made almost all my earnings online via Bitcoin. I did not even bother to read about other coins because u believe Bitcoin would be the most sought after even in years to come. When the price of Bitcoin went up at the beginning of this year, I was able to get enough profit from the money I withdrew from forum posting sites. The money was used in getting so many things for myself.

Despite the good thing about Bitcoin, you need to train your self to be someone who can exercise patience, this would help you so that you do not make losses in trading Bitcoin or any other crypto currencies.

Also it is advisable to get a mentor and learn the basics so that you won't make avoidable mistakes
Wow, thanks for the information and how can I get a good mentor cause the world is full of scammers.

Peppul

Bitcoin is a digital currency ( also called cryto-currency ) that is not backed by any country's central bank government. Bitcoins can be traded for goods or services with vendors who accept bitcoin as payment. During this process the p2p network monitors and verifies the transfer of bitcoins between users. Each bitcoin is basically a computer file which is stored in a digital wallet app on a smartphone or computer. People can send bitcoins ( or part of one ) to your digital wallet, and you can send bitcoins to other people. Every single transactions is recorded in a public list called the blockchain.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin is one of the earliest cryptocurrencies coin introduced in 2009. Although the real owner or founder of the coin is not known. It aims at removing all the barriers that are associated with fiat currency. For instance, it removes the barrier of tax and even the close monitoring of government on the fiat currency.
Currently, bitcoin is not only the most trending coin but also the most expensive coin in the world. And it is mostly used in some shops.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Wow, thanks for the information and how can I get a good mentor cause the world is full of scammers.
It would be difficult to get one online, if you do not know any successfull crypto currency trader offline, then your best bet would be to do personal research because if you try to seek for mentors online, you would only attract scammers who may want to leverage on your ignorance and cheat you. Make YouTube your learning center too, just search about crypto currencies, I believe you would see different videos explaining to a newbie what crypto currencies really entail.

Also, use Google always to know about latest happenings whether about Bitcoin or any other crypto currencies. I use luno wallet always, it helps me to withdraw to bank easily and I also see the equivalence of any coin in naira, which is my local currency.