Review MaxBanker.net Review: Scam Or Legit?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We are living in a world where there are a lots of scams out there. There are many HYIP programs out there that claim to be a real investment opportunity, but in reality they are HYIP ponzi scheme that scam people. One of the HYIP program that recently caught my attention was "Maxbanker". This is because Maxbanker admit that they are a HYIP program and this is something that you would not expect from a HYIP program most of the time. They claim that they are a legit HYIP thatactually invests money into crypto trade and forex markets. They even claim that they provide the feature to cancel the deposit and withdraw money at any time. They use Bitcoin and Epaycore to process payments. They offer 3 percent and 6 percent profits per month. My investigations have unveiled that it is a scam and they are only fooling people. They will disappear with your money in the future. There is no guarantee that they will remain for a long time despite the fact that they are offering low profits. Beware of such sites!

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The best advice I will give to people is that they should try as much as possible to avoid most of this website because this is how they are going to do with people's money and at the end you will not be able to withdraw your money and some of them will always ask that you deposit some money before you are even able to withdraw your own money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
For the poster, I have some few questions. Have you tried the website personally? Have you seen someone else that have checked the website out? Has someone told you he recieved payment through the website? And had someone complained to you that he worked there but couldn't retrieve his money?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
For the poster, I have some few questions. Have you tried the website personally? Have you seen someone else that have checked the website out? Has someone told you he recieved payment through the website? And had someone complained to you that he worked there but couldn't retrieve his money?

I have not tried them but I have many experienced with such kind of websites. I remember investing in a HYIP program and they promised to return my money in case the company closes. However, it was a really big lie and they ran away with my money. I no longer trust these HYIP programs since then.