Managing a school.

arunima25

Verified member
I have been there. I have been part of two start-up Montessori schools with my friends who owned it. And trust me it is not an easy cakewalk. It needs a lot of patience and effort on our part. And this is one thing that you can not do if you lack passion and perseverance. There is a huge investment in the beginning and you can not compromise it. It takes a long time for the business to go in a profit mode. And the profit margin is not so good if you are doing a good job of keeping up the quality of things and staffs. It is a very thin, margin of profit.

eojo2401

Establishing a private school is a juicy business. If you are able to get the start up capital and running cost. You are good to go. Just start in a flat as creche and kindergarten. The next thing is to apply for approval from state ministry of education. Thereafter get an experience and passionate private school teacher as head master or head mistress.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view managing a school is a very good business but at the same time you must be well educated because this is an educated environment you will have to be able to speak very well and also the ability to impact wisdom on the student, managing a school it's not about controlling money alone it's all about education such as addressing students and also addressing the parent and guardian of the children on how to improve their education