Maks your bitcoin transactions private.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26312
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26312

There are so many reasons to keep your Bitcoin cash transactions anonymous you might want to avoid becoming the target of hackers you may be considering a private charitable donation for paying for a medical service you want to keep secret privacy is your inalienable human right after all under the Declaration of Human Rights.

When making Bitcoin cash transactions you face a couple of issues. Bitcoin transactions are recorded on the blockchain which is accessible by anyone and even though transactions are not tied to you many exchanges ask you to identify yourself before you get access to trading cryptos linking your identity to the transactions you made. The question is, can you remain anonymous when using it? yes you can! with these simple steps and tip on how you remain anonymous doing Bitcoincash transaction.

Your write up looks unclear to me , I was expecting you to either give details on how to achieve a secure bitcoin transaction or probably give challenges faced during bitcoin transaction and request for input from members.
Secondly there is different between bitcoin and bitcoin cash as coins. It is either you are doing bitcoin or bitcoin cash transaction as different coins .
The easiest way I feel one can have secured bitcoin transaction that will not be easily tracked by hackers is to used wallets that can generate new address for new transactions each time but it unfortunate that most wallets now generate one unique address per coin.

@tynka.x was trying to manipulate words to cheat the paid to post systems to earn credit. The thread was reported by an Eagle eye, hence he won't be able to earn from Trendri anymore all credit earned ($0.69) removed.