Trading Discussion Making profits in forex trading

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Making profits in forex trading is not impossible. The limits of profits always depend on the ability of a trader. Sometimes it takes months to make the first profit. Sometimes it may take years. In short, it all depends on traders’ learning ability. Improve your skill through demo practice. Many brokers like Eurotrader offer free demo account toothier traders.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Forex trading is an arguably one of the most lucrative online scarce presently. the main reason a lot of people lose out on forex trading is because they refused to learn the necessary skills required to make a lot of profit on it. Discipline is very important in forex trading especially financial discipline.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Thats why its not an easy venture you just start or open an account today and start earning the profit you are actually keen on earning ,because most times it takes days and months or even weeks before some one could earn just a dollar from forex ,because it requires more training and psychology training

Robson Dey

There are some important and basic guidelines for starter investors. Every starter investor should follow all the basic and important guidelines. If anyone comes into the forex market and start trading without any preparation or knowledge then he/she can't survive in the forex market.
Proper guidelines, strong knowledge, a reliable broker is very important for a trader to earn money from the forex market. I always try to gain more knowledge and follow proper guidelines. My broker Forex4you helps me a lot. They are very helpful and supportive. They never make disappointment to their client.

Mary Frederick

Risk management is highly essential for traders but most of the traders don’t pay heed to this issue owing to which traders are failure. All the facilities like flexibleleverage, narrow spread and flexible margin level provided by FXOpulence broker are risk management-friendly.