Business Ideas Making pets food: Student entrepreneur

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Higher institution means freedom and freedom means spending and making money. Money is an insatiable need of any adult. There are many ways to make money as a student but this discussion will be mainly on how to go about making pets food at a very cheap rate. Even without being a veterinarian or anything some simple tips can help do the trick and make you alot of money in return.

A pet food is any thing conveyed by a pet food creator whether or not made in your own home) - regardless of whether readied, partially took care of or normal - expected to be ingested by pet animals in the wake of setting accessible. Commonly pet food is as a coarse mix, kibbles/rolls, or as a wet food in tins or pockets, yet it similarly consolidates, for example, canine cakes and other near treats, and rough feed (frozen or new).

1. Do a environmental survey to know the statistic of the pets around the area.
2. Then go about knowing which pets is most preferred so as to minimize your loss.
3. Befriend the local market for noodles that will suffice as a carbohydrate and meats that will suffice as protein.
4. Do a lot of publicity and get in touch with the local vet to help you market.
5. Then go into the production by watching some simple Youtube videos .

Good luck.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You really give a nice tip over there. The rate at which people rare pets now is alarming and we can really make money through this as students. The only problem is that the money to start this business is costly. It is not to venture without much money. And it can not be done in rented apartment because of the foul smell that the stuff emits at times.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you can manufacture pets food of different species it will really bring lots of financial benefits even if you're not a vet. Manufacturers distribute to the wholesalers, and the wholesalers carries to the retailer and to the final consumers. So you can imagine your position as a manufacturer of pets food.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Higher institution means freedom and freedom means spending and making money. Money is an insatiable need of any adult. There are many ways to make money as a student but this discussion will be mainly on how to go about making pets food at a very cheap rate. Even without being a veterinarian or anything some simple tips can help do the trick and make you alot of money in return.

A pet food is any thing conveyed by a pet food creator whether or not made in your own home) - regardless of whether readied, partially took care of or normal - expected to be ingested by pet animals in the wake of setting accessible. Commonly pet food is as a coarse mix, kibbles/rolls, or as a wet food in tins or pockets, yet it similarly consolidates, for example, canine cakes and other near treats, and rough feed (frozen or new).

1. Do a environmental survey to know the statistic of the pets around the area.
2. Then go about knowing which pets is most preferred so as to minimize your loss.
3. Befriend the local market for noodles that will suffice as a carbohydrate and meats that will suffice as protein.
4. Do a lot of publicity and get in touch with the local vet to help you market.
5. Then go into the production by watching some simple Youtube videos .

Good luck.
Making pet food is very lucrative and it must not be for student alone.
Now are a days the pet food is very costly and scarce so if somebody know how to produce it can generate a lot of money.
As everything is going now a days without been skillful and creative it will be very hard to survive.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Making pet food is very lucrative and it must not be for student alone.
Now are a days the pet food is very costly and scarce so if somebody know how to produce it can generate a lot of money.
As everything is going now a days without been skillful and creative it will be very hard to survive.
I really don't know how lucrative it was until I met a fellow student into that business. His creative juices is fetching him a lot of money and it's so amazing and according to my research a simple Youtube video can do the tricks of making pets food . Just be creative.

IamDozzy

I really don't know how lucrative it was until I met a fellow student into that business. His creative juices is fetching him a lot of money and it's so amazing and according to my research a simple Youtube video can do the tricks of making pets food . Just be creative.
That's correct, it take an encounter to open our eyes to the possibility of making money from different situations. Selling pet feed is very lucrative both for students and non students because of the rarity of people doing such. With the low amount if people, the market isn't saturated with pet feed sellers and as such those into it would always be patronized and demand is high but supply is very low.

Queentener

Wow!!! This is one of the best topic have come across today, thanks for this information I will surely look into it, and reading the comments, people agreed it's lucrative I will give it a trial and give you a feedback. Hopefully I will be able to make money out of it. Once again thank for this wonderful information.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is a very good and educative post. I am a student and I will be looking into this area of business in the nearest future. A lot of students have pets especially puppies in my institution. So starting a pet business will be a lucrative one but what will be hindering me now is time and of course money.

Ralphjoe

I have always thought that making of pet food would actually be a very huge industrial manufacturing process but this article has open my understanding to the fact that making pet food can actually be a small manufacturing process in fact it can be learnt on YouTube. This business is looking quite attractive to me and I will try to start up a business as this because I can see that it is quite lucrative as there is a very high demand for pet food.

Samuel72

Verified member
A friend of mine went into pet food making on time but didn't succeed in the business from your post I can see the reason why the business failed. He didn't go on survey and also didn't get enough publicity for it too. If he had done a survey he would have know the species of let on concentrate on. Thanks for this tips will sure let him know about it.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
On the contrary about a business of pet food by a student entrepreneur, you made it look so easy but in actual practice manufacturing or making pet food is a complex procedure. Aside from gathering the raw materials and knowing the procedure in making you also need to check on the packaging. Pet food can spoil so how can you make the pet food last for a year in the package?