Making Money with Trendri

Darshika

I think it's difficult to make money from Trendri. Since we have Conditions and restrictions

We need 100 words Thread and 80 word comments to make money. Sometimes it's hard to create interesting topics which is short and sweet

I m good in making Short and Apt to the point Topics. Due to the new rule I m creating this lengthy topic.. Hope I will find 100 words to Compensate the time ?. What about U? Are u good in making topics lengthy with the needed words?

What are Ur ways and Strategy to increase ur earnings with TrenDri?

My Earning is strucked with 9Cents. Hope I will make money with my postings. Wish me luck..

Peppul

If you stuck at 9cents then I believe you are commenting on the wrong thread that doesn't pay you. You should always read the terms and conditions of any site you are not familiar with that way you will always know what is required of you to do. I saw you make close to 250 comments and yet you have made little, you should also know that it's best to compose goods words which is also easy to do. But trendri has already laid down their rules for earning and if you want to earn you have to follow up the rules and regulations because that's the only way. Instead of complaining why not take time to improve on your writing and see if there is any changes. Cause believe me a lot of people are making huge money from trendri and likewise myself.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Earning from trendri is not easy, sometimes you run out of ideas. You will open a post to comment and you will not be able to compose a single sentence, and remember you have about 10 lines to go. But the pay is what motivates me, I know if I put in my best effort I can make $1 everyday which will make $30 at the end of the month. So it is worth it, moreover I don't have to be doing this all day, as long as I have finished my posts and threads that is all for the day. Once you get used to it, it will be less stressful your ideas will come almost naturally.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Generally, it is not easy, but if you are determined, it would be something easy. Though it takes a lot of experience before being able to come up with meaningful ideas that would form threads here. When I started on paid to post sites Last year, I did not bother about creating threads because I was finding it difficult to create a meaningful discussion thread, but as it is now, I am used to it already.
Making lengthy threads and comments is not something hard for me because I love writing so I see it as a way of improving my writing skills while earning at the Same time.

Ub40

Well, it is not easy as you have rightly said. But people are still cashing out from the site. You have to also remember that every site or business has a laid down rule just as trendri. Like me I registered few days ago and I am still on my first 20 messages for verification. And I have gone far on it, which this one is part of it too. If one is not determined or has well planned time on posting then the person can feel discouraged. Don't forget that with the rate of payment which is encouraging, one can take it as part time job. Just dedication. And has you type you can also learn and become a big writer one day to some other paid to write forum. All that is needed is quality post which not that too hard to do. This is just my take and motivation. Good luck!

KIP254

Trendri is one of the best sites I have ever seen that pays and its legit but in order to be paid you have to meet some requirements and always adhere to its rules and regulations. Writing an article is not something very easy but if you have the topics it somehow becomes a little bit more easier.

Ideas hard to come up with but once you have an idea just trust yourself then start with the topic and am sure words will just be flowing through your mind. Another thing is you should always look where you post your articles is it the right category cause this can lead to a reduction of points from your account.

Trendri cares for it's members that if you have any complains you can easily reach them and they'll solve your problem. Trendri also pays to your preferably mode of payment that you'll choose and the best thing is minimum withdrawal is only $3 compared to other sites this make Trendri the best. Trendri is home more so for beginners who want to do blogging plus you can use it as a source of business ideas.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, I’m enjoying my posting here and not getting any stress at all about posting both long threads and replies here. Maybe because I’m an article writer and write long articles and sometimes ebooks. So I’m already used to the long ride. All the same it isn’t easy to still write these numbers of words but for me, it has been very easy. When once I understand the question or topic, contributing wouldn’t be much of a problem just like what I just did now

Seyesystem

Making money online generally is not easy and this platform create an avenue for us to make money through our comments and our thread. But to me I still find it interesting although it involved time if you have time you can easily make money on the site with determination and focus that everyday I must make my target whether $1 or $2. What is affecting my earnings is that I don't have enough time I go to work very early in the morning and I come back late in the evening so I always use minimum of 3 hours to concentrate on my comments and I post the one I can and the one I can't I do continue with it in the following day. For me I see it as a side hustling so that I can I have some fund to pay my bills and other expenses so I so much appreciate site for giving us this opportunity.

Olajidey

Trendri is still one of the latest among the paying site we have and they are very considerate with their rules and regulation guiding the site, I don't really see 80 words to comment and 100 words to post as a big issue here because when you start typing inspiration start coming and you construct the inspiration into a sentence that is all you need. By the grace of God am making my second payment request today, I still dey enjoy Trendri.

Moni2402

I think it's difficult to make money from Trendri. Since we have Conditions and restrictions

We need 100 words Thread and 80 word comments to make money. Sometimes it's hard to create interesting topics which is short and sweet

I m good in making Short and Apt to the point Topics. Due to the new rule I m creating this lengthy topic.. Hope I will find 100 words to Compensate the time ?. What about U? Are u good in making topics lengthy with the needed words?

My Earning is strucked with 9Cents. Hope I will make money with my postings. Wish me luck..
Trendri is a platform where you must like writing and have a lot of imagination.
I think a lot of people have amazing writing skills and seem to be born to be writers. But seeing themselves as an art, there are those who say that they do not make a living from this task because they do not know how to make money writing.
Fortunately, today there are many pages where you can register and start earning money writing. It is true that many of them have specific requirements, but if you like it and are very good at writing, it will not be a problem.
The good thing is that you can earn money writing from your home, the beach, a paradise island or in the middle of the mountain. You just need an internet connection!
You do not have bosses who control your schedule, you simply serve a client who indicates a delivery date and some requirements to write the article (s).
It really is a great way to generate income.

D

Deleted member 27583

In life we are living now,I want you to know this and put it at the back of your mind that nothing good come easy,you have to work so much for it...

If trendri allow short comment and thread the task will be so easy for everyone to just come into there site or platform to make or earn money just like that...

So as for we that we can talk for so long in a physical world,so it is more easier for we I guess, because if we meet and you really want me to talk with you for long ,you must bring out some kind of topic that would interest me,with that I bet you are going to enjoy much talking with me all day lol ...

Is not easy tho but no company or site or organization will make there rules and regulations easy for the public when you come to earn or gain something from them ok...

Juen15

It can be a little difficult for a beginner or someone who is new to paid sites to post on forums, like on trendy. 80 - 100 words in my opinion is quite a lot in terms of responses, but it is very natural for threads, because threads should provide information that forum members usually need about a rewards site or application. To get 80-100 words, I usually explain in more detail some of the responses without interrupting the words, so that the other members can still understand them. Also remove some abbreviations to get more words.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
It can be difficult for the beginner to start off on this kind of a forum. When I was new to it, I wasn't knowing much about the way this works. But, the first thing you need to read their rules and the category that will pay you for posting contents. There are some general topics there, for which you are not going to be paid. About reaching the threshold, I would say that you would have a opinion on topic of what you find on this forum. If you are good at explaining and writing large texts that sounds, it will help. Now, I am using this forum for gaining knowledge and earning too at the same time.