Making money or managing money, which one is harder?

moonchild

Verified member
Often times we get carried away on making money, some people will work until their old age, making salaries or business profits, but at the end they have nothing to show for it, that is they've mismanaged their money even though they have made a lot.

In my opinion managing money is harder than making money because almost everyone have a job or small business, it might be small or low salary or small business but most people have a way of making money.

But not everyone can manage the little resources and multiply it till he/sje become financially free or independent hence dwelling in the loop of poor financial decisions.

What do you think is harder and why?

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, I do think that the former is actually harder than the later. Meaning that it is really hard to make start making money from level zero than to manage and expand already made wealth.
There is a saying that you can only use money to make more money and if don't have money initially then it will be very difficult for one to make more from the scratch. Even though it seems you can earn from working on posting forums without making any deposits, but the money you realize from working here wouldn't be enough to sustain you as an independent individual.
But when you have already made cash, but plans to manage or expand it then it will be lot more easier

OP
OP
moonchild

moonchild

Verified member
Well, I do think that the former is actually harder than the later. Meaning that it is really hard to make start making money from level zero than to manage and expand already made wealth.
There is a saying that you can only use money to make more money and if don't have money initially then it will be very difficult for one to make more from the scratch. Even though it seems you can earn from working on posting forums without making any deposits, but the money you realize from working here wouldn't be enough to sustain you as an independent individual.
But when you have already made cash, but plans to manage or expand it then it will be lot more easier
I understand your own point of view, but most wealthy started out with basically just crumbs but because they managed their income and delayed gratification they were able to multiply and become who they are

Skysaint

Verified member
I understand your own point of view, but most wealthy started out with basically just crumbs but because they managed their income and delayed gratification they were able to multiply and become who they are
Yeah, I do understand your point anyway. There are those who started from scratch and now they are really famous and wealthy, I wasn't trying to say it was impossible but it will be a lot more harder to make money from scratch than to expand already made wealth.
Someone from a poor background can turn out to be rich tomorrow but it will demand a lot of determination and hard work to make that possible, but this isn't really the case for someone who is born into a wealthy home. I think the later will find it more easier to make his money