Making money online from survey

S

safeer90

Making money online from best survey job.
Earn money easily by answering surveys. Get paid for sharing opinions. Refer and Earn. Answer small and easy paid surveys. Share opinions about products.Want to make money without leaving home during the coronavirus pandemic? Or do you want to figure out ways to make money online so that you can fund your travels when coronavirus subsides? (Note that the following article was published in 2020; to see the latest version of this story with even more exciting ways to earn mone

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I think the best for you to do is to share with us the areas you can make money online for free and if you must make it a paid content you should have contacted the admin because why you telling someone to contact you you're like diverting the traffic on my own opinion.

anil02

Verified member
It is not easy to earn with survey for peoples who are not from tier 1 and 2 countries. We who are from not from tier 1-2 countries are doing surveys for penny. Disqualification is another problem. Some site may disqualified after competing more than half survey. It is their right to kick out us if we are not replying properly, but they must be pay to us for time which we spend.

KAM2021

Well, honestly making money with surveys has it's ups and down, but with that being said, if you set a goal, than survey taking can be great, because your trying to reach something. My initial and would put goal was $5 a day just not to be broke and get into a routine of when I was going to do. I've learned (which is with out saying), but your trading time for money.

Once I'm able to post a link I will provide a tutorial, on how to make $5-$20 a day.
One Love and Stay Safe.

Suba

Staff member
Making money online from surveys seems very easy, we just need various opinions, in general survey sites cannot be followed by all countries, survey sites will use tiers for each country, especially in the USA and Europe, for countries from Asia it will always not work. Because so far I have tried many survey sites and ended in failure.

Skysaint

Verified member
Honestly, making money online through surveys can be very lucrative for some people or users who live in the top tier regions. Most of them do claim to be making over $5 from it in a day which is near to impossible in my country or let's say the low tier regions.

anil02

Verified member
Making money online from surveys seems very easy, we just need various opinions, in general survey sites cannot be followed by all countries, survey sites will use tiers for each country, especially in the USA and Europe, for countries from Asia it will always not work. Because so far I have tried many survey sites and ended in failure.
You are right but principal source of my online earning is survey sites. I am earning from some forum sites. But survey sites are giving me more earning. I know that earning is not easy, some time after spending half hour site kicked out us. We can't earn like peoples of tier 1 countries but some thing is better than nothing

Suba

Staff member
You are right but principal source of my online earning is survey sites. I am earning from some forum sites. But survey sites are giving me more earning. I know that earning is not easy, some time after spending half hour site kicked out us. We can't earn like peoples of tier 1 countries but some thing is better than nothing
If your country is still included in tier 2 or 3 it is already good enough to get earnings from the survey, but my country may only be included in the tier 5, 6 or even tier category, after answering many questions and giving opinions it always fails, so just a waste of time. so that until now I have never again joined a survey site.

surdeaujoana

Making money online from best survey job.
Earn money easily by answering surveys. Get paid for sharing opinions. Refer and Earn. Answer small and easy paid surveys. Share opinions about products.Want to make money without leaving home during the coronavirus pandemic? Or do you want to figure out ways to make money online so that you can fund your travels when coronavirus subsides? (Note that the following article was published in 2020; to see the latest version of this story with even more exciting ways to earn mone
You won't earn much on such surveys

anil02

Verified member
If your country is still included in tier 2 or 3 it is already good enough to get earnings from the survey, but my country may only be included in the tier 5, 6 or even tier category, after answering many questions and giving opinions it always fails, so just a waste of time. so that until now I have never again joined a survey site.
I don't know what is tier of my country, but I know India is big country and also have potential market, most of developed country want to sell their products here. If you are not earning from surveys than think for another means of online earning. If YouGov is available in your country than try it

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think you can actually write the name of the survey platforms that you want to refer people to instead of telling them to message you before you can give them the link.

Meanwhile, surveys is actually good for people who are in top tier countries because there are numerous opportunities for such people. If you're not in the top tier country it is important and necessary you don't waste your time on such platforms because at the end of the day you will not be able to make something reasonable.

I have actually tried a few of them in the past but I was not able to make something tangible so I don't actually fancy taking online surveys again.

There are better ways of making money online in which I have really capitalised on to make some cool amount of money for myself. Working on paid to post platforms is much better.