Trading Discussion Making money in Forex

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
All traders want to make money with Forex. It depends not on how long you trade, but on how much you are trying to learn Forex trading to make a profit. Always trade at an amount that you can tolerate. Nowadays, many brokers like Eurotrader offer trading accounts with less capital. In addition, this broker offers various measures, such as providing trading without requotes or taking any hidden fees.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Making money on forex will depend on the broker and being consistent and learn from mistakes from previous trade

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Making money in forex might be somehow crazy, pardon my language. The reason I said that is because making money on it is as almost easy as losing no matter the amount you have profited from it. If you are doing this business and you are just getting into, I mean like a newbie in the job. It is better you try to seek the advice of more experienced trader that has been doing this for a long time. This would help you get ready for any complications that might befall you unexpectedly, then you will know when to pull out in order to avoid losing out.

Asahi

Verified member
Innovation on Forex trading strategies is missing nowadays. Staying with the market for a long time will help you catch the actual market environment. Use different indicators and apply them with numerous settings to find out the best setting for you that give you sufficient profit on average. FXOpulence provides more than 400 technical tools and a reliable mt5 trading platform.