Crypto Making money from cryptocurrency.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
The altmost aim of every cryptocurrency investor, trader or a developer is to make money from it outside the value it could create a environment or source of livelihood.

We are people from different part of the world four different ideas or initiatives which we can exchange or share so that money making and cryptocurrency can be made easier and more profitable.
Personally there are few ways that I don't know that one can make money from cryptocurrency and they are trading, long-term investment, staking, lending, Mining and also promoting cryptocurrencies for some developers.
I will be very glad if you guys can also share your ways of making money from cryptocurrencies or throw more light on tricks of how to make money from cryptocurrencies be it during the the dip or in the bullish period using the methods I have mentioned. Share your opinions. Thanks

Mika

VIP Contributor
I earn crypto currencies in two ways, one by working on earning sites that pay via crypto currency, two by using crypto currency advertising network to run ads on my site. I use a couple of crypto advetising network and make just about $20 per month. I also earn just about $30 per month in crypto currency from various sites.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Presently, I play games to mine cryptocurrencies which I don't really earn much. Though I could be making much if I can invest reasonable money there. Then, I earn from PTC sites then withdraw with coins that can surge in the future. And also I have registered with cash time forum site, where I can be paid with Bitcoin.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I earn crypto currencies in two ways, one by working on earning sites that pay via crypto currency, two by using crypto currency advertising network to run ads on my site. I use a couple of crypto advetising network and make just about $20 per month. I also earn just about $30 per month in crypto currency from various sites.
That's very wonderful strategy you're using to make money from cryptocurrency, please I would like to know how you make money all the processes involved if one has a site and you want to be making money from advertising networks just as you explained earlier. I also make money from cryptocurrencies when I receive payment I invest them for-profits.

Josemendez

Verified member
I make money from cryptocurrency through providing liquidity in exchange site , staking in my tokens to earn reward and then being an ambassador for some cryptocurrency projects.
Indeed , cryptocurrency has provided me many ways to make money and the good thing about it is that they are passive source of income.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I started earning from any created related investment platform early last year, since then i never slowed it down. I am crypto trader, I trade coins, I buy and holdl coins, i stake coins, and lock coins too into savings using Binance exchange. I learned Cryptocurrency on my own and never willing to contact an expert to predict any future for me around the coins.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I only make money from Crypto Currencies when ever I get to receive my payment from sites I had worked on and earned some incentives. This is my only way of making money through crypto currencies as I never thought of them until I started making money from forum posting. I sometimes invest my earnings in some crypto currencies too, but I tend to lose out always .

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I make money from cryptocurrency through providing liquidity in exchange site , staking in my tokens to earn reward and then being an ambassador for some cryptocurrency projects.
Indeed , cryptocurrency has provided me many ways to make money and the good thing about it is that they are passive source of income.
That's a very good one and it shows that you're making more progress in cryptocurrency activities which is translating into money for you. The ambassador role is also a good way to make money from cryptocurrency. I would like to know what you mean by providing liquidity to exchange sites and how money is made for this activity.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think a good way is trading the coin, you buy when it is low in price and sell when it is high in price. Claiming online to me is a waste of time and effort because the reward is always very small and doesn’t even cover one’s data purchase

Chibson

VIP Contributor
cryptocurrency is one of the most lucrative venture anyone can go into in this 21st century and make a whole lot of money provided to have the knowledge and understanding of how it works. I have been able to make some cash from cryptocurrency trading and of course it has really be profitable. Even without much knowledge you can also invest and after sometime you take your profit provided the coin has a good future.