Making money from blogging

daynaluxe

Unless you have just awaken from a 20-year nap, you are aware of blogs… Internet ‘web-logs’. Many of us use blogs to record our ideas and experiences, but a few savvy Internet marketers actually use blogs to generate genuine six-figure incomes.

Perhaps you have read the stories about people who have made a fortune from their blog; some of these entrepreneurs have become millionaires many times over because they seem to know something that we don’t. If you are like me, you have made an effort to monetize your blog with AdSense and some affiliate programs and possibly you’ve had some success. However, earning the ‘big bucks’ has escaped the vast majority of us bloggers.

Enter Rob Benwell, possibly the world’s foremost expert on making money with blogs. Rob has only been on this planet for 22 years, but he has figured out what has stumped us old-timers – how to make his blogs throw off six-figures of revenue. If his name rings a bell with you it is because last year Rob authored a best-selling book entitled, “Blogging To The Bank”.

daynaluxe

As you know, marketing tactics and promotional methods change hourly on the Internet. It is no surprise that some of the information in Rob’s first book (now one year old) is already dated and doesn’t have the same significance today as when it was first published.

To address this, Rob has just released a sequel entitled “Blogging To The Bank 2.0″, which covers a lot of new information, tips & tricks that can help you make a fortune with your blog.

You’ll really like Rob’s style, he doesn’t consider himself a “guru”, or talk down to those of us who are not overly technical. He has a clear concise style that helps you to understand everything he is teaching. Don’t think this means this is mundane information because he delivers some real bombshells that will require you to read some topics a number of times to really “get it”. When you do . . . you’ll realize this fellow is a genius.

Rob covers everything you’ll need to know to capitalize on today’s changing environment all the while keeping the search engines happy. He covers everything from initial market research to his 5 blogging commandments that if followed, he claims will virtually guarantee success with your blog.

If you have a blog today, or are considering starting a blog, do yourself a favor and read “Blogging To The Bank 2.0″. Like most things, there’s an easy way to do it – or the hard way, and trust me, when it comes to making money with your blog, you do NOT want to take the hard way.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have 3 blogs and I lost interest in blogging when Adsense had slashed the revenue sharing to 50%. To think that we are small people doing honest business it was painful to have a lower earnings. I am not really for the money in blogging but I just couldn't force myself to write. Until now the blogs are stagnating and I cannot say when I will revive them.