speak the time

taken to earn

anything decent is

way too long for

what you actually

get in return.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I I've been looking for a way to make money then doing something simple or little, many people make easy and simple money through YouTube, watching ads is wrong the simple way you can make money without stress, most people engage their self in a society in which they do their particular tasks they are asked to do, in this way you can make your money doing simple or little task.

Moni

Maybe your post is useful but you did not well. I mean how you arranged you post I founded it difficult to read. So why don't you make is simple to read post? Well, I think it is all about online money making but trust me you don't have to say doing something little because although there are easy way to make money but yet you will struggle before earning.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I do not have in my plan or to even think of the best way I can make money without doing anything because even if such opportunity exists it will always not be the best and at the end of the day you might even lose your money in the act of trying making money while trying the most easiest path , it will obviously require you to invest some money before you are capable of earning higher and those are the type of business I am always trying to avoid,

Most different ways you can really make money on the internet is a skill that you may needs to learn and understand , all these ways are not the simplest way of making money because it will obviously require much of your time and dedication .

If you're thinking of making a reasonable amount of money on the internet I don't think you can actually make it in the simplest way but through serious dedication and sometimes sleepless night May sets in while trying to achieve these dreams of yours.

I am really interested to make money online but I do not consider the simplest way as the best option because it won't really be profitable to me.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I really do not know well about other locations like other countries but I am quite certain about is the fact that such thing is not that easy to find in my country, as far as Nigeria is concerned, this sounds too good to be true which can eventually put someone into trouble if proper care is not taken. This particular idea of making money with doing little task has put a lot of people into troubles that they can’t seem to find solution to. I understand that things are hard in this part of the world but it should not be the reason to get pushed to things that bring you nothing but regret sooner or later. I just hope everyone is safe out there because there are scammers everywhere

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Little thing will become big thing over time with consistency. It is possible to make a lot of money doing little things online. Take for instance majority of the get paid to post forums paid about 2 cents at least for a comment.

You can turn two cents into a good amount of money over time if you are consistent and have patience. it is possible to make a lot of money with get paid to post if you work regularly on those forums.

Several months ago I made a post on this forum that is it possible to make hundred dollars from get paid to post forums.

I asked the question just to have the idea of what people are going to say. A lot of people who comment on that post said that it is possible but someone needs to be very stoic and patience.

It was in the past I don't usually give regard to small amount of money. I don't believe that with consistency it is possible to turn small amount of money into a big amount of money in no time.

That was the reason why I miss opportunity to become a seller on fiverr to make consistent income at the early stage of the platform.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that it's not easy for you to reach the stage when you can start making money doing some little things except you already have money. People who make good amount of money online doing some little things are those that have built a very good passive income stream over the years. It literally takes some of them many years to reach that level and takes some some months. what determines how long is the level of knowledge you are exposed to when you start to develop interest in making money online. There are a lot of passive income streams in which anyone can venture into and become successful on it provided they have the right knowledge and mindset. Some of them are;
Youtubing: There is no doubt that YouTube is one of the best income streams for a lot of people currently. There are some people that made videos about 10 years ago and today they are still making money from that the same video on YouTube. This is definitely one of the best passive income streams in which we can venture into and make money doing some little things.
Another good passive income stream is affiliate marketing. All you do is to promote people's product and get your commissions.