Making and selling the snack food pizza roll

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The pizza roll is a very popular snack item here that is quite expensive. Only few are selling and mostly they don’t have a store and you can only know in social media. The ingredients for pizza roll are ham, slice of cheese, strips of bell pepper, tomato paste, eggs, bread crumbs and sliced bread.
DSC00115 pizza roll ingredients.JPG
Flatten the bread with a rolling pin before applying tomato paste. Place the ham, cheese and bell pepper then roll the bread to make it look like a spring roll. Beat the egg in a bowl where you will soak the roll. When truly wet sprinkle with bread crumbs all over. It is then deep fried in a small pot and not in a frying pan. The frying is on a slow fire and harvest it when the bread turns golden brown. You can sample the taste before you can promote it to your neighbors. The target market is the neighborhood and on a per order basis only.

Maphalle

Food business is the most busy one since people eat daily and snacking always. You can make a pizza in different ways and use different toppings according to customer needs. Pizza shops are always full with people to buy. Some use pizza as a serious meal not a snack.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
In food business, insurgents should be different and different variants. For example, there should be vegetarian pizza too, in our country all Pizza companies have more veg products due to large number of vegetarians (including me). However, due to covid, this business is in bears as people are avoiding outside foods, this is surviving only if few number.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
The pizza roll is a very popular snack item here that is quite expensive. Only few are selling and mostly they don’t have a store and you can only know in social media. The ingredients for pizza roll are ham, slice of cheese, strips of bell pepper, tomato paste, eggs, bread crumbs and sliced bread.
View attachment 45470
Flatten the bread with a rolling pin before applying tomato paste. Place the ham, cheese and bell pepper then roll the bread to make it look like a spring roll. Beat the egg in a bowl where you will soak the roll. When truly wet sprinkle with bread crumbs all over. It is then deep fried in a small pot and not in a frying pan. The frying is on a slow fire and harvest it when the bread turns golden brown. You can sample the taste before you can promote it to your neighbors. The target market is the neighborhood and on a per order basis only.
This information is very important and intact to me. Its what I had been trying to know how to make before now.
Food is as important to the body as blood is important to the body so some one need to know how to prepare some food especially fast food

Samuel72

Verified member
This business a very good business but this business cannot be successful in a rural area because this food snack is very expensive it can only be patronize in the urban area, selling this food snacks online also can give you enough patronage but the expensive will be more because of delivery payment

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In food business, insurgents should be different and different variants. For example, there should be vegetarian pizza too, in our country all Pizza companies have more veg products due to large number of vegetarians (including me). However, due to covid, this business is in bears as people are avoiding outside foods, this is surviving only if few number.
I am not fond of vegetarian pizza but what I enjoyed was the vegetarian lasagna. It was cooked like a pie but inside are spinach with cheese and other ingredients. The problem is that that restaurant had closed a long time ago and until now I cannot find a restaurant that offers the spinach lasagna. With pizza it is the meat for me.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I am not fond of vegetarian pizza but what I enjoyed was the vegetarian lasagna. It was cooked like a pie but inside are spinach with cheese and other ingredients. The problem is that that restaurant had closed a long time ago and until now I cannot find a restaurant that offers the spinach lasagna. With pizza it is the meat for me.
You may try making spinach lasagna, I am not a cook myself, but my sister in law and cousin sister do make it, they make good lasagna. If I will try, it won't taste good, I know because of my cooking experience.
However I can make simple Roti (phulka), it is made by wheat, it is not stuffed, but it is eaten with vegetable and pulses. Roti rolls are more popular than pizza and many Pizza shops sell it too.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am quite surprised with the name pizza role. Based on the ingredients used and the instruction mentioned by the OP, I don't see the food item has anything to do with Pizza, yet it is called pizza roll. I think bread roll would be a proper name for this food item. We have a similar kind of dish here and we call it bread roll. Instead of sliced bread, we use a tortilla.