Making and selling special products for school

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The school is one good venue for a business. We had a neighbor who was under contract by the school for printing exclusive shirts for school events. He said that is it like picking shells by the seashore when there is an order with a minimum of 2,000 shirts. What’s good is that he buys the shirt (with a profit) and do the printing (with a profit).

Some other products that can be sold in school are “special branded” notebooks with the logo of the school. For the grade school there’s the ruler, pencil and eraser plus the writing pad. If you have a contact with your school you can perhaps talk with the principal for a partnership project on such products. You earn and the school earns too.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah, this is a good business opportunity maybe for those that want to go into school stuff business. Apart from books, if you are seamstress you can take advantage too and approach schools to sew for them. You can’t imagine how much you can make from sewing for students in just a school

Setho

VIP Contributor
No matter the kind of small business or handy work that you are doing if you are going to get an audience in a school then that is a very good catch. I once had a contract of supplying uniform sandals to a primary and secondary school in my locality and it was a very good experience to be honest.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Exactly and again most times people who sell beverages and foods in school also earn some amount of money at the end , because those items are commonly demanded by student during break period and could fetch the person into the business more money , I have friends running the business too

Good luck

Verified member
This is another way of making a good money when it comes to building things for school.Educatiom business is very lucrative and a lot of people want to have it by every means even if it costs them fortune to achieve or acquire a good education.Veturing into Educational materials or products will be more profitable in our society.I am also thinking of that.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
No matter the kind of small business or handy work that you are doing if you are going to get an audience in a school then that is a very good catch. I once had a contract of supplying uniform sandals to a primary and secondary school in my locality and it was a very good experience to be honest.
Exactly if you have a target audience at first , it would be a very good deal , since there are some people who takes selling books as a job , because they buy in large quantities from the producers and sell to specific school at a profitable price , and they are really making it from the business too

Abigael

Valued Contributor
That is a really good business idea. Having such contract jobs with a school is really great, you will earn really good profits out of this. Though it will not really be a job that comes always. It will ne dependent on when the shool wants what. So you can run your other businesses while waiting for the school contract.

Mika

VIP Contributor
This is a good business idea, however, I guess there are already a lot of people in this line of business and you might have to lower your price to outsmart the competition, which means you might not earn as many profits as you want. You may also have to bribe the school administration, which increase your cost.

lucycarter

The school is one good venue for a business. We had a neighbor who was under contract by the school for printing exclusive shirts for school events. He said that is it like picking shells by the seashore when there is an order with a minimum of 2,000 shirts. What’s good is that he buys the shirt (with a profit) and do the printing (with a profit).

Some other products that can be sold in school are “special branded” notebooks with the logo of the school. For the grade school there’s the ruler, pencil and eraser plus the writing pad. If you have a contact with your school you can perhaps talk with the principal for a partnership project on such products. You earn and the school earns too.
Totally agree with you. My cousin earning profits with these types of partnerships. Apart from schools, he has partnered with various health clubs too that earn him a good profit.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
This is a very good way of making money for those who are connected to school owners as they would contract you to render these services and make cool cash. There are some Individuals who see school uniforms and they make so much money every year making uniforms for new students.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This is a good way to make money offline especially for the graduates who doesn't have jobs to do to earn income at present. I have a friend who write publish and sells literature books to the primary school within the city and he's making a lot of money doing that.