Making alot of money as a student

Wiserr

We all believe that as students we need lot of money that can tackle our needs in all aspect, either academically or physically and as students we can make money by ourselves without depending fully on parents
One can engage in different forms of business either online business or offline business, but I believe as students we have limited time I will suggest that it will be much more better that he should engage in online business, because most of the offline business seems to consume time more than the online business
One can engage in online business like pay to post site just like the trendri, pay to click site, forex trading or even cryto trading,to mention but a few because there are a lot of online business
But still one can engage in offline business like opening a barbing saloon, I believe with that one can earn passive income without encountering any sort of problem or the other even though opening this type of business requires huge capital so that everything will work appropriately.
But one of the major advantage of online business like pay to post site is that, it enhance our vocabulary as the result of reading posts and commenting on threads, in fact I do consider pay to post site as a room for learning and at the same time for earning
So what can you say about making money as a student either online or offline.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
There are several ways to make money online as a student.But most student still find it difficult to earn online.Why?Some think there's no legit site to earn without much stress.
Well,i have various ways in mind to earn online as a student.

PTP FORUM
This is one of the way a student can be making money online while in school.Either secondary school or higher institution, scheduling your time properly any student can earn not less than $1 daily.How?Any student can do that if he or she is smart,a student must have a target each day and also work towards the target.A student can make $0.5 using let's say 1 hour depending on each person capability.This simply means that a student can make $1 under 2 to 3 hours by posting 10 quality threads daily.

ONLINE GAMES
This is also another means to earn online as a student.There are so many games to play in order to earn but not just for fun.I have this game called crypto pop game.It's a game app not site,this app pays you through ethereum by playing games.It's simple to play, just like Candy crush.

So i guess any student can take any of the two for the start.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A lot of students are becoming wise these days in the sense that they sort out for ways to make money even though some of their educational , personal and , material needs are being sponsored by their parents or guardians . It is important to know that the idea of being independent should be adopted by everybody including school students and college goers etc . As a student having the idea to make money online you should consider working on a website that will not encroach your daily activities of going to school , the website shouldn't be a time and energy wasting one but rather it should be a type where you can spend little time and energy but aarn big .

When I was a student about to write my final year exams in the year 2018 , I begin to develop the love of making money online . So I took my smartphone and search online the various ways a student can earn money . Paid to post website , paid to watch websites , and paid to review and comment websites were listed in the categories . And after researching for various websites that offer this services . I found out this website trendri .com to be the best forum posting websites among others and up to you then I have been working on trendri .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well nowadays it is even advisable that anyone who is getting into school at least the university should try as much as possible to learn an online skill because this will really help you to make money on your spare time and also on your free time . That is just the best way for people to earn some extra income when you are in the campus. As a student you won't likely be able to get employment offline because of your school activities and the only way you could possibly make makes some extra money for yourself is to engage in online activities.

Trading of cryptocurrency can really be good most especially to students that really have a lot of free time but at the same time it is risky because your money can easily be liquidated if you don't know how to trades properly , that is why learning to understand everything about trading is actually the best option that could help you in your trading journey.

Well there are different ways of making money on the internet and all these things will depend on the interest of a student because personally I may have the interest for this while others may have interest for something different.

Krithik Dharan

As a student I think that one of the best way to earn money is through using Gpay(google pay)! Wondering how?? Well its really easy.... all you need to do is to copy your gpay referal link and past in areas where people talk with lot of other people like forums, well here is an example

🤩🤩You're invited to Google Pay! Get a reward with
your first payment!*🤩🤩

Please open this link from your mobile device. g.co/payinvite/

If you use this Referral Code : qv7fp84
You will get ₹51 on your first payment for free!!!🤩🤩

Download Google Pay

Privacy Policy

Download Google Pay

Thats it!!!!! Well the above link is my gpay referal link and if you use that link and code and made your first payment, even you pay ₹1 to anyone you ll get ₹51 instantly in you account withoutbreaking a sweat!!! Try out my link download gpay using that use my code>>qv7fp84<<
And earn money for free 🤟🤟🤟🤟

General01

Being a student does not automatically exclude one from looking for ways to earn and make money. Infact, it Should serve as a trigger to make one look for easy possible ways to make money legitimately.

In as much as students are hinged up with a lot of responsibilities that require time and focus to yeild maximal results, having a menial job is not a bad idea. Besides, students need money to Carter for several things in order for their academic life to be smooth.

The online space is not a bad idea, it requires less efforts and with the adequate skill, time management and proper planning one could thrive both in academics and in making money and that is the beautiful part of it.

Time management is of premium importance when we talk about combining money making online and academics. Without proper management one might suffer for the other and if care is not taken would result in the failure of both.

It is important to plan out your life as a student and give out time for what matters (prioritize) so that as to ultimately yeild positive outcomes in both aspects.

It is easier said than done, but it is possible!
It is possible!

Kendy

Verified member
These days, a lot of students are getting wiser by the day. Even those who are dependent on their parents or sponsors for tuition fees are still sourcing for a means of side hustle and those like me who are self-sponsored need to find all what it takes in making money. I had completed my secondary education when my sponsors were no more capable in sponsoring my education to the tertiary level and I took it upon myself as part of my goals to attain a degree although these days degree cannot even get a graduate a good source of income in this my country. The minimum wage alone is an eyesore and before it was implemented, it took meetings and agitations for the government to implement it. Throughout my University days, I engaged in so many menial jobs to get a source of living out for myself and those jobs were so tedious because it demanded my time yet I still had to combine the both. I engaged in home tutoring for pupils and students, I taught on a part-time basis in a secondary school where most times, I was being owed the meagre salary and I engage in running errands for people so I would be paid. There are many things both offline and online a student can do to make money. The first thing is to identify with a skill and polish your experience.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The ease and chances for students to make money presently is higher than ever because and there are a lot of things in which anybody can do comfortably and make money with their mobile phones. in the olden days it was way harder for students to make money because most of the jobs that are mostly offline works which will probably take them a lot of time but today the reverse is definitely the case today because all you need to do is to pick interest in a particular online skill and master it well then you start the chance of making money from it. There are a lot of them ranging from making money with freelanc platforms and so many others. If you are a student and you have knowledge about content creation or graphics designing then you can probably make a lot of money on different freelancing platforms like fiverr. All you need to do is to be very good in what you do then you stand a chance of making a lot of money from this freelancing platforms. As a student you can also make money on different paid to post platforms. There are some paid to post platforms that you
can venture into and make some good money like trendri.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Making money as a student might be one of the hardest things because student are those folks who usually lack a lots of experience when it comes to making money online. However, there are various kinds of platforms where students can try to make money.

Graphic Designing

There are many students who tend to get into the field of graphic designing. There are many institutes in my area that offer courses that are related to graphic designing. The time period of those courses are around five months. After that, a student becomes a graphic designer and he could pursue both online and offline jobs.

Paid Writer

A newly graduated student could also work as a paid writer on many online platforms. in English is not your native Language, then you may try to seek work on many platforms that offer work to ESL writers. Upwork and Content Fly are those sites where many ESL writers are working. However, majority of the platforms are for native English speakers only.

Paid Surveys

Students can also try to make money if they reside in countries like United States or Australia. You may even earn money if you live in the United Kingdom. You can try to join many paid survey sites as a student and try to make some extra money online.

E

eldavis

There is notting wrong with a student making money or even lots of money as the topic states. I have actually come across lots of students who are making serious money, but the mistake they all make is that they end up paying more attention to making money then their studies. As students no matter how much you make or you are currently making, your education should always come first.