Make some side income (Malaysians only)

SeasonKiller

Hi Hustlers! I believe that 2020 has been a tough year for everyone. I won't waste any of your time and I will dive straight into the topic. I have always been finding ways to grow my bank account and I have stumbled across this platform that pays you to like and follow social media accounts.

I will be as transparent as I can and it is up to you if you want to contact me for more information.

I have been approached by my friend in September and he tried to recruit me into this like+follow platform where the payout is between RM1.00 - RM1.80 for every like+follow that you do. Now here is that catch, for you to get a higher payout, you would need to pay something like a payment fee to join their platform which you cannot take back at the end of the day. This is a one-time payment fee and it ranges from RM100 - RM5000. Obviously if you are to make a higher one-time payment, your returns will be higher as well.

But bare with me, within 25 days after you paid for the downpayment, you will be able to get back your capital that you have invested in and the rest of it is profit.

At first when my friend recruited me, I was skeptical. But after a month of observing him, he got his capital back and is constantly earning RM198 perday. So I decided to give it a try. I have invested RM5000 into this platform and I have been constantly raking in RM198 a day just by liking+follow social media accounts. Of course that's not all, I would need to screenshot and upload it on the platform as proof that I followed+like the account and that is it.

If you are interested or want more information, please PM me and I will help out anyway I can.

P.S. The reason why I am sharing this information is because I want to share the love all around, and also I get to earn some commission if I get new recruits in.