Make Passive Money 20$ per week-100% legit

leevn15

Today I will guide you to make money with the Honeygain app. This is the most reputable money-making app in 2019,2020 with an extremely large community. You can rest assured.

What is Honeygain?

Honeygain is an application that allows you to share your unused internet traffic with data scientists, in exchange for honey / cash. So as long as your internet is running you make money.

Basically you use your internet connection to make money for you

Honeygain is available in Mac and Windows computers and Android phones. Unfortunately, it's not available in IOS and they've also worked on this issue and will be available in the future as well.

Once your income reaches 20$, you can request a payout via PayPal.

Is the data the user shares with Honeygain safe to use? 100% Honeygain does not collect any data from the customers. The only data Honeygain will have is what will be needed for the service. This includes your email address, IP address and your chosen payment method.

Honeygain's application connection is not accessible by outsiders and fully encrypted making personal information inaccessible. Rest assured and make money from home without any security threats!

Will Honeygain affect my daily data usage? You will feel there isn't any difference with our application running in the background. Honeygain sets its application to never use more than 10% of your available network bandwidth.

You can also turn off data sharing on any device at any time.

How does Honeygain pay me? You earn credit for every KB of data you carry, and once you've gathered enough credit, you can convert them to dollars. You earn 1 credit for 10 MB of traffic that goes through you. So with 10 GB you will earn $ 1.

First of all, Honeygain is an application that makes money passively by sharing internet traffic that you are not using up. This is a very reputable app and here I will show you my proof of income. I earned 20 $ and withdraw money a few days ago after a month just went online and hung up.

The registration steps are as follows:

Step 1:
Click on the registration link here Honeygain - Make Money From Home to get $ 5 to your account. Press "Claim $ 5 now" then select "Basic data".
Link $ 5 voucher: Honeygain - Make Money From Home
Only when you register via the link will you get $ 5, but if you register normally, you will not get anything. You only benefit, not lose anything.
1618454336759.png
1618454356307.png

Step 2: Register an account: Enter your email and password, then select login
1618454472872.png

Step 3: Check your registered mail and confirm

Step 4: Successful registration interface and you download the app by pressing the icon on the top right corner (avoid the case that the Play Store or the App Store cannot find the app; besides, the app is also available on the computer)
1618454500576.png

Some proof of my withdrawal:

1618454542489.png