Earn Money Make passiv money

DysDenis

Hi, I'm Denis!

And today I want to share with you 3 methods to make money without doing anything at all. just mine the phone and it does all the work.

1. Pi- Pi is a virtual currency you can download the application from the play store and put my invitation code (DysDenis)

2. Phonem. It is also a virtual world that is being mined with the help of the mobile phone. And if you put my invitation code you get 200 pht points. 5hf994dg.

I do not know about phonem what I have been mining p i for a long time now and I even have the application on my phone. I currently have 700 pi and I just hope that the project is going to get centralised and listed on a top exchange are very soon.

You did not explain in details what it entails. Almost everyone on this platform is knows the pi coin. There are statements of different versions on the legitimacy of the pi coin. The pi networks seems like a scam because no one knows when it would be listed on the cryptocurrency market.

What is this one. You are just writing content without even giving any reasonable explanation for people to understand what you are writing ,then how do you want us to respond to it. you just tell us to go and download something and put your referral code without even telling us what it is all about. I think the admin should bann a post like this.