Make more than $1 daily posting on Referralindexforum

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Are you looking for a post to paid forum that you can make more than a dollar daily posting on it then you should try http://referralindexforum.com/?referrer=83. You can post there as you want. There's no post limit at all.

So you can post here the whole day and there's no words limit as well. Whatever you post as responses you get 1 cent then if you post a thread you get 1.5 cents. You would also get 1RIF per response to your thread.

There's a posting contest ongoing on the site. it you are the highest poster on the site for the month of September you would be rewarded with 4000RIF which is about $4.

You get rewarded with $1 for just joining the site. There's a lot to get from the site. You just have to check it out by signing up on the site.

So what are you waiting for, go make some money there.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Pay rate of $0.01 is poor for someone to type out his or her hands on a paid to post site. Assumed is $0.03 or $0.02.5 with limited post counts it could've enticed some how. I am not going there because I want to type out my hands for a few penny. I have other things I take care of that rewards my time better than forum typing. I think online typing job is going above such kind of pay rate. Instead of you'll offer unlimited posting with low rewards, you better offer reasonable reward and put limit.

I love this forum (Trendri), their is only five messages to post in a day and the reward per post is quite reasonable and not $0.01 reward. I will maintain my time here to be interactive with my fellow users and learning from them to improve my online journey than going elsewhere for few pennies. Thanks for the time you took to introduce this offer here, I believe others might pick interest to it.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah you are right about the pay rate which is small. The admin is aware of this and the problem here is that this is a new site that the admin is trying to get a way around on getting revenue avenues for the site. For now he will be making as by payment from his pocket so we need to understand with him.

But the good thing is that you can post as you want for now on the site. Even if it is a one liner sentence you are credited already with your 1 cent. You might not need to post a lot before making your 10 cents within few minutes.

Yes the pay rate on trendri is higher but you don't expect a new forum to start competing with trendri that have been here for a while. You can still join and make the best for yourself but if not you are still right

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't really know much about the platform as you have posted but I've read all the things you have said about the platform . I also stand with what @sincerem is also saying because the earning rate of 0.01 is not encouraging . But at the same time we have to also put so many things into consideration , if it is a new platform then probably they are just looking for a way to increase their earning revenue . I believe as time goes on they will increase it for members who are active in the platform ..

If the platform do not have any intention of increasing their earning rate in the future then obviously they will have a low turnout because so many people will only wants to concentrate on certain platforms that gives them opportunity to earn better . That's the most important thing .

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The fact here remains that the platform is a new one and the admin is yet to start earning from ads or have an avenue of making money for the site. He is still paying from his pocket. So we need to understand the situation this way first. The thing is that to grow a forum you need posters.

it is just like having a company that sells products if they are no buyers you can't make any progress even if you have the best content in your product. This is why the site needs more posters. if you have the time then you can join the site.

The good thing here is that it has unlimited posting, no word count too for now. So you just post as you like. There's also the off topic session that you can post on and you get the same pay per post there.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Are you looking for a post to paid forum that you can make more than a dollar daily posting on it then you should try http://referralindexforum.com/?referrer=83. You can post there as you want. There's no post limit at all.

So you can post here the whole day and there's no words limit as well. Whatever you post as responses you get 1 cent then if you post a thread you get 1.5 cents. You would also get 1RIF per response to your thread.

There's a posting contest ongoing on the site. it you are the highest poster on the site for the month of September you would be rewarded with 4000RIF which is about $4.

You get rewarded with $1 for just joining the site. There's a lot to get from the site. You just have to check it out by signing up on the site.

So what are you waiting for, go make some money there.
I know this site very well because I joined it some time ago. It is a wonderful paid-to-post site because, as you mention in your thread, there is no post limit and there is no words limit as well. I wish I had known about Referral Index Forum before. Anyhow, I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in making some legit money online. Thank you very much for sharing this useful information about this site. It is highly appreciated.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Thank you this is the sense I have been trying to make of the two posters above. You can make good money off the site even with it's small pay because you can post as you want on the site. You are not limited in any way on the site if you are a fast person with typing you can make 20 cents in few minutes.

So the truth is that you earn small per post on the site but it quickly adds up if you are serious about making money on the site. There are different sections you can post on .

The good thing is that you can make money from all the section. Wherever you type you can get money off it. So people need to try it out first. You wouldn't know if you don't try a thing out. So guys go ahead to try first you might live it

Heartstrings

I don't know about the platform either and as others above me have said,the pay is not encouraging but the good thing is,it's unlimited post and free to earn any amount but what you didn't mention to us is how do we withdraw? Every week? Days or the withdrawal limit. I can't use my brain and hands to type all day and get paid a peanut in return,it won't be fair to the members. Reason why I like trendri is that the pay is reasonable enough.

@Ithedicious rightly said,they should have intention to increase their earning rate cos I can't use all my time in hope to earn something reasonable and end up given a peanut in return.

Any paid to post forum is really a good earning site for those staying at home or as a side hustle. God bless those who give us the opportunity and thanks to the admin of Trendri

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I joined the forum because they are payment proof already on the site and I'm also on the verge of making a payout. So I would be experiencing the payout myself in no time. But from my observation the site is paying and I can say it is a legit one

We must times can't really ascertain a thing without going to get a better view of it. So I'm already in to make sure I experience it myself. For payment processors you can withdraw via PayPal or crypto currency which is mostly Bitcoin. so if you can't withdraw through PayPal maybe because your country had been banned or is limited then you can quickly create BTC wallet to be receiving your money

So far as I have been working on the site I don't think I have experience anything shady on the site. So you can join to see things for yourself.