Earn Money Make money with websites

Farinks

I just wanted to share my story here as a means of giving back to this community. I have received lots of great advice here on trendi, so this is my way of contributing. Consider this to be a free WSO!

I am not trying to sell anything here. I'm not in the IM or MMO niche. I'm simply sharing my story and what has worked for me. Feel free to read if you are interested.

Also, I'm not going to be sharing my website here. If you do enough digging, you can probably find me.

Anyway, here it is...

The Mindset
  • You HAVE to start somewhere, or you will never succeed
  • You HAVE to stick with it until you succeed, or you will not succeed
  • Expect to spend about 6 months to 1 year in the "building phase" where you won't make much money at all if any. It takes A LOT of willpower to push yourself through this phase, but it is worth it.

The Objective

Build a website that will be the platform that you sell your digital product from. Digital products are awesome because any sale you make is pure profit. It also costs you next to nothing to create one. The biggest investment with creating a website and a digital product is your time.

I suggest building a video course that you can price however you want. My specific product started out as just a single "course", but has since evolved into an entire "membership" containing many courses. I still sell the entire package for just a single, one-time fee.

My product started out priced at $47, then increased to $59 after a couple of years, then to $69. The price is a one-time fee. This single product has been my bread and butter.

I made my first sale just 2 days after making the product available online. However, I spent about 10 months in the "building phase" prior to this first sale.

Once you have a simple website online, and a digital product to sell. Set it up such that the product can be auto-delivered once someone makes a purchase. This allows you to separate yourself from the actual sales (aka. passive income). There are many ways to do this, but I simply use "Memberpress", which is a WordPress plugin that allows you to "protect" content. Once someone pays, they can access the content. You can "protect" anything you want...downloadable products, specific web pages, etc. Memberpress also easily integrates with email list services such as Aweber, which is the service that I use.

Once you have the website set up with a digital product that can be auto-delivered, you now have a "product" to sell. Since it's a digital product, you have infinite copies. Now you just have to let people know about it.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Yes, there are so many sites you can choose to make your money online, most are scam while most are legit that is why many people don't really have time to make money online because they may fall a victim in a wrong site,i also had the same experience until I discovered trendri,i really like working in this site because it is legit.