Make Money With 'Google My Business'

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Google my business is a new tool introduced by Google to help small business to get indexed on the search engine, but a lot of people don't have idea on how this work, there are some tools that you need to learn in other to be able to make money with this, check YouTube to get an insight on how important Google my business is to businesses, you can also learn how to create and optimize it.

Go on Google Maps and make a list of small businesses that are not yet registered on Google my business, get their emails and craft a nice proposal and introduce them to Google my business, it importance and how it can help their business, many business owners don't know how important this tool is.

You can also call them and explain to them through cold calling, I have a thread that explains cold calling and how to do it, it should be brief and straight to the point, you don't want to waste your clients time, It can cost you the deal.

You can also upsell other services to them like maybe upgrading their website or performing SEO on the site, this solely depends on your skills.