Make money with betting tips

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
betting tips are simple the ideas used when one is trying to place a bet. If you are the type that stays very frequent online, you should notice some of these people that sells fixed bets to people in order to make a living from it. Honestly, this is a job you can do completely from indoor, and if you are very good at this, trust me it will be no difference from passive income. In this work, you can easily get a lot of clients that will pay you for it without stressing yourself about advertising or creating awareness for people to know about what you do. All you have to do is to predict a game for someone, and if it comes as predicted, I mean if the person wins the bet, trust you will be referred, you will just surprisingly starts to get messages from people you don’t even know, trying to ask for your services. You can eventually be making unbelievable huge amount of money from it, in order to let you gets attention, you can have a WhatsApp group or a telegram group where you will have members to communicate with you and you shall be able to attend to them from there.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Betting is a gambling and I do not involve myself in anything like this because the possibility of losing is much higher , and also I won't even advise anyone to engage in this type of business except there is a possibility of winning to at least 85 percent, then in a situation like that it is possible for me to engage in it with the rates have just mentioned above but if it is 50/50 then it is something I may not like to involve myself because it may not be profitable in anyway and all I will see is Lost.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I would definitely refrain from betting or gambling my money because there is a high chance that I will lose whatever I have. Apart from the fact that my religion prohibits gambling, it is something no wise person would do. Gambling can also be really addictive and many people are suffering from this kind of addiction that leads to destruction. It is much better to invest money into cryptocurrency trading rather than risking your capital into something like gambling.