Neyz

Youtube is the biggest video platform currently. As such it's receiving a large share of traffic. That coupled with the fact that a lot of people prefer to be taught via visual methods, rather just the traditional blog post.

So if you have never thought of it, kindly consider setting up your own youtube channel. It's much easier to master the ranking factors for Youtube than for Google, so it's easier to get traffic using Youtube than Google. Also Youtube is currently promoting short videos less than 1 minute, called youtube shorts. So if you create a channel and start creating youtube shorts you can build traffic fast, which you can later on use to drive traffic to your traditional long form videos.

Most people shy away from youtube because they think (1. That you need expensive equipment to set up..(2. That you wont be confident enough. Both of these 2 reasons are myths that I found out for myself. You can set up on youtube using completely free tools to capture and edit your videos. Search for and download the free software OBS studio (for capturing and recording your screen) and Davinci Resolve 17 (for editing your videos before uploading to youtube).

As for confidence, you build it as you go. Remember that you are not going live on youtube. So you have all the time to critic yourself, improve and make eedits without anyone ever knowing. You can repeat your practice until eventually you are confident, then you can start uploading your videos.

Happy money making online!

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are millions of people who have made it through YouTube by simply uploading some contents on YouTube. However, this is not a day job neither is it meant for some lazy folks. This is because there is need to make quality videos using quality equipment and be consistent before the is feast can be achieved.

AfriPeeps Official

Making money on YouTube is not an easy task, the amount of watch time you have to attain is not a joke at all, also you have to achieve a certain number of subscriber, that is the major reason I was discouraged. Unless you have plans of spending a notable amount of money on ads.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
YouTube is undeniably one of the best platforms in which you can use to make money online. You can monetize your YouTube channel or you can promote your product or your affiliate product on your YouTube channel and make money with it. if you really want to be successful on YouTube you need to make quality videos.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The best thing to do to make money on YouTube is uploading of some quality, educative and informative videos which people must find as entertaining. Just like other online platform, there is need for the right niche which may attract people and promotions of videos on some social media for traffic generation.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It is possible for people to make money on YouTube but in as much as this is possible it is not everyone that have interest in creating and posting of videos. there are a lot of other ways I am really interested in making money online which YouTube is not one of them.is not my interest for now.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Creating a YouTube channel is one of the avenue in which people are making money online in the world you can use your YouTube channel to promote affiliate products and also apply for YouTube adsense to make more money for yourself. However it is very important to always create quality videos with good content.