Nathaly

Make money on your free time without investing!! ???

I never thought I was going to be able to make some extra money using my phone. I decided to try different surveys app and I can confirm that they pay! You just have to be sure about the apps your are using or the website you are visiting.

Also, is not just surveys. You will be able to play games and win some rewards as well or watch videos.

After making a long research of ways to make some extra money I found this app:

Featurepoints

I am not able to share links since I am a new user but I can share whit you part of my experience with this app. I was able to make $50 dollars in a day!

✅Introduce the code: N7MYNH and you will win 50 points!! ?

✅From here you will be able to get deposits in to your PayPal account by doing very easy stuff like playing games and filling up some short surveys.

✅The app is available for IOS and Android.

Attachments

• 3E259B6A-9D28-4888-9B51-0AB7327379E3.jpeg
    3E259B6A-9D28-4888-9B51-0AB7327379E3.jpeg
    456.2 KB · Views: 1

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for sharing this. I understand the fact that you may not want to share the link being a new member. But you should have at least share the name of the app. And to convince people more, you should at least share the payment proof for us to see.

MOSIUR

Certainly, there are various types of apps from where we can earn money without investing. For this reason, we need to have a smartphone which is very helpful in this regard. You have mentioned about survey apps. In this survey apps, we can also play games, watch videos, and finally win some points. These points can be converted to currency and later on we can withdraw to our wallets.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I wish to know if this survey app is available to all the citizens of the world. You may be asking or wondering why I asked this. Not all survey stuffs work in my country. In fact, survey does not work there except you use VPN which I can never use.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well this is just the first time I am hearing about this and I have to do my own personal research about it to understand it more before I can embark in this things, the problem now is that Paypal account is not accepted in our location and as a result of this it will be very difficult for us to carry out a transaction. how do I go about the issue of PayPal.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I know about this platform last year and I signed up an account but could not make anything tangible because of my geographical location. some of this platform only favours people from America or some European countries. Some of the companies that gives the surveys only select people from this part of the world.

vincentontop

I know about this platform last year and I signed up an account but could not make anything tangible because of my geographical location. some of this platform only favours people from America or some European countries. Some of the companies that gives the surveys only select people from this part of the world.
Well PayPal might be limited to some countries but there are ways at which you can still go about it and follow procedures not to get banned. With this you can do some transaction with PayPal.