Make Money on MyLot

Sprite1950

I have seen MyLot mentioned here but not seen a thread which describes it so here goes.

MyLot is probably the longest running paid to post site in existence. It has a different earning structure to most sites. It uses the algorithm method which means you do not get paid for every post you make but for the interaction of other people on your posts. For this reason, unless you are very active there it can be hard to make any good money as you need to become well established so that people look for your work and make frequent comments on your threads/posts..

The good thing is it is worldwide and you can write about absolutely anything. There is no word limit but you will do better if you post comments with substance rather than short ones like "nice post" even though you will not be banned for writing them.

Has anyone had a good experience with this site or is it not a fast enough earner for you?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I joined mylot seven months back, I didn't even know i still have an account there. But it looks very much better now since many are paid for their contributions at mylot. What i didn't know about is the amount of reward they pay per post/posts you made on mylot. Since the earnings are unlimited their us no limit to what one can earn. Does it mean you can earn for the rest of the day??
If so, how much can one make in a month at max??

anil02

Verified member
I am agree with you but if some want to earn online than I think it is not fair to spend lot of time on a slow earning sites. We have more sites to earn. It is right that it site we can reply only with emoji, and we need not to request of payout, when ever we reached at threshold site will send payment to us. Yes it is also good thing with this site that we need not to pay fees for payout, site also have other option of earning like offers.

Ekuvero

Which tasks are you giving to do in order for you to earn and what's their minimums payout alongside the payment options and hope it isn't restricted to only countries in tier 1 region.
Though the site has been active for the past 10years but the recommendation to earn is still very much difficult to earn from It cause of the interactive features of the site recommending your post must be very interactive with people sharing their thoughts and opinion

Olajidey

After going through all the comment the zeal to join mylot diminish like flash, I actually want to join so I won't have to depend on an earning site alone but with the likes of comment from our able moderator how won't I earn from my comment that it is the person I comment on his or her post will earn on my behalf I am not ready to be involved in the kind of relationship

Last edited:

anil02

Verified member
Write your reply... I don't really get it, is mylot still paying or it has stopped paying completely or they pay but the pay is not much?
Site is paying but it is not much. Second thing here earning is based on live interaction with other members. We can earn little bit with replies and posting new topics. So to earn you must have contact with other members so they also visit site when you are on the site. For it I am saying if some one want to join this site only to earn it is not much good site.

Georgeadawara

I have had alot of testimony on this website or on this platforms the paylot platforms can be a good earning platforms I have never personally cone across this platforms but this is my first time I will try it and see . Let me too testify what others people are testifyng.

Sprite1950

Write your reply... I don't really get it, is mylot still paying or it has stopped paying completely or they pay but the pay is not much?
What people don't understand is it is not pay per post. It uses what is known as the algorithm way of earning. This means if no one communicates with you then you won't earn a thing but if they chat back and forth and comment on your posts then you will notice a leap in your earnings, but you don't earn on what you write only what others write. I think unless you work there it is hard to understand.

It pays out around the 15th of every month automatically if you have earned $5 and there is no paypal charge so you get the full amount.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
My lot is one site I used to be active on, since it a chatting site and it really user friendly but the springing up of other sites make it difficult to concentrate there. My issue with the site is just the low pay. Good that it is an easy to use site but I wish they could up their pay. Or pay better for the first 10 posted of the day

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Mylot was my first paid to post site, it was discovered by Google search years ago, when I was looking to get answer about PTC; normally I got all answers there in mylot via search and never joined it untill I did not got an answer about Neobux, and decided to join only to post the question.

A K Rao

I have joined Mylot some 15 years back. Initially we used to get paid for our discussions and then the criterion was the quality and quantity of the content we would submit. Later on after some years the site has become a non-paying site and this made the site unpopular and many people including me left the site. Now this site is in its new algorithm where one is get paid according to the interaction he/she gets. This is a genuine site and anybody can join it provided he/she must have patience.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
If some want to join paid to post site only to earn, than it my suggestion that they never join this site. if some one wants to interact like with a family member that it is best one for them. We have many site to earn but it is only site to gossip. I am at this site for 10 years. although when site stopped paying I too stop visiting at this site, but now I am again active at this site. My aim is not earning at this site, I am visiting at this site only to interact with friends. My earning at this site is less $1 in a month
Some people still make good money in MyLot, because they have made up friend circle and talk a lot; yet if they do such activities in PTP sites, then they will earn more (maybe $100 every month) Two things make mylot different -
1) Discuss about anything.
2) No paypal fees (100% earning).

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Hello there, @Sprite1950 nice to see you here. I am a member of MyLot and I had earned from that forum for a year maybe. I quit the forum temporarily because I felt suffocated by the notifications that I needed to reply to. There are days that I cannot post anymore because of the obligation to reply on the comments to my threads.

anil02

Verified member
I have joined Mylot some 15 years back. Initially we used to get paid for our discussions and then the criterion was the quality and quantity of the content we would submit. Later on after some years the site has become a non-paying site and this made the site unpopular and many people including me left the site. Now this site is in its new algorithm where one is get paid according to the interaction he/she gets. This is a genuine site and anybody can join it provided he/she must have patience.
I too join this site for more than 10 year back. one of mine online friend suggest it to me. At that time minimum payout was $10 and it was very easy to earn 10cent or more in day earning . Earning was depends on our replies not on live interaction. At present earning at this site is not easy because having live interaction is not in our control. but this site is like a big family so we all like this site earning is not much important for us at this site. I am taking more than 6 month in reaching at threshold

Mertayasa

So the point is my lot still a legit site right ?
I check on google this site is a very old site. Most of channel in you tube, say this site is legit but there some peoples say the site is scam. However I'ii try this site, because it's sound interesting. If we want to make money in that site, I think we just need to post an interesting topics.​

cmoneyspinner

Has anyone had a good experience with this site or is it not a fast enough earner for you?
I have just celebrated 6 years with MyLot. I like chatting with members and the Admin Staff always respond to my requests for assistance. I have a PayPal account and whenever my earnings reach $5, the payment is sent automatically. For me, it works just like I'm on Facebook. I just hang out there when I feel like chatting. I have had a fantastic experience with MyLot.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I wish I discovered this platform earlier especially during 2013 and 2014 when I got a mobile phone with internet access, i would have discovered many ways of making money online and probably could have become a pro by now. I think I will have to check out the platform to see how it looks.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I do see some people discussing about mylot on reddit. making money on the platform does not facilitate me with the way people usually talk about it. Though I have seen people dropping proof of earnings on different forums. I think the way to make money on the website is to interact with other people.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
This is my first time earring of this website. I like the idea of no word limit but at the same time that kind of website will definitely have a lot of users with great skills in writing, so to me, it seems like a competition to write before you get paid unlike trendri where you can start making money within some days because it’s not competitive.