Make money managing social media accounts of small businesses

By being a social media account manager, you can help businesses grow by increasing their online presence and get paid in return. If you spend a lot of time on social media you can turn this into a money making factory. Social media managers are responsible for the management of social media accounts of celebrities and businesses. New websites and businesses evolve everyday and are looking to enhance their online presence. These companies hire people/individuals who spend most of their time online in order to promote their contents or attract leads to their websites. A social media manager creates a business profile for the respective organization, run ads and campaign for the company and then paid by for the work done. He manages social media handles such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest etc and address their marketing needs. An average social media account manager earn about $49,000 a year. The best way to get started is by taking a course that teaches you the necessary skills involved in becoming a good social media manager, then create a social media space, you can choose to be an individual manager, that is, managing your own accouts and businesses or you choose to apply for a social media managing job online. Usually, it is more easy if you have a lot of followers online as that will bring more engagements and clicks on links and ads.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing , but I think this is really a business that depends on people's interest, because it is not everyone that will have the interest to engage in this business Even though it might be profitable . Another thing is that the business is not really rampant over but it may be rampant in the United States and other countries in Europe and America because these countries are making the best out of social media by using it to promote their business and to keep their customers constantly updated.

Here in Africa we still have a long way to go in terms of using social media for business promotion because so many people are just interested to promote their business offline because they consider it as the best way of advertising of business and to get effective result.

Personally if I will be establishing a business in the future , I will always try as much as possible to make use of social media because social media will give me the best of what I can use to grow my business and that won't really stop me from engaging in offline advertisement . I don't really know much about social media manager.