Earn Money Make money from sponsored posts

Drik

Sponsored Posts
With a sponsored post, a company pays you to talk about their product or service on their website. While I initially made $100 to $200 for each sponsored post I did on Good Financial Cents, I kept jacking up my rates over time.

How much can you earn? Blogger Alexis Schroeder of FITnancials says she frequently earns $3,000 per month with sponsored posts. However, some blogs with more traffic can easily earn $20,000 per sponsored post or more.

If you plan to do sponsored posts, I definitely recommend only working with companies you believe in and feel good promoting. If you promote anything and everything without making sure it aligns with your values, you probably won’t gain a lot of trust from your readers. Over time, this could hurt your efforts to grow your website more than the income from sponsored posts helps.

Finger Geek

Verified member
But before someone can start earning from sponsored post. The person would have done lots of hard work. Because before a company pays a blogger or an influencer to sponsored a post, the blogger or influencer would have gotten lots of readers and followers.
And the most important thing is that the blogger or influencer should always post real and legit post to gain trust from the readers.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Earning money from sponsored post is not that easy. You need to work very hard on your website. Write good and creative contents, build good relationship with the target audience , let the audience trust you first. Thereafter you can sell your product to them.

This can not be achieved easily, it needs perseverance and lots of rigorous work. You need to convince them by posting legitimate contents on your sites. Make your site impactful

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well this may not be easy as you said but instead of me to become sponsored worker i rather become a copywriter and write article for a particular company for them to pay me because I know this one is much more profitable, I never had any experience of this but I think it may be difficult.