Make money clicking ads with this legit site

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I will like to share this site with you guys.... Perhaps, many of you would have already registered on the site or some might not have heard about it. You never can say anything for sure.

This site has been dishing out payments since 2018 and I have humbly been among those who have been paid and still being paid because they are still running and paying. No one has any bad record of this site which means they have been fair in running their business. (You can check their trust score on Google)

This site is a PTP site which offers plenty of ads to view every 24hrs and also random of ads to it's users during the day.
This is unique is some ways because on most PTP sites, you can only get bunch of ads once per day. But this site gives plenty even after your accrued ads.

It also has a faucet which is different in a way that when you claim, it increases each time you claim every hour. This site doesn't have shortlinks or boring ads that turns you off. It's just ads, faucets and offerwalls.

You can withdraw when you have 1,500 Satoshi for alt coins and 11,000 Satoshi for Bitcoin (your personal wallet) or 2,000 Satoshi for Bitcoin if you have a faucetpay account.

Site: Coinpayu.com

If you want to be a little nice, we can arrange for my referral link.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Point of correction please, coinpayu isn't a paid to post site, rather a PTC site that has lasted long in the PTC earning industry. I was earned some fraction of coins using coinpayu late last year. I withdrew double from the site before dumping it cos low earnings to focus on other tasks that are more rewarding online.
That is also the reason I dumped the website. Sometimes what I earn from there paid to ********* is not up to $1 in a week. I see that as a waste of time so I moved to other ways. I prefer claiming bitcoin and other coin from faucet websites with instant withdraw to faucetpay account. It makes me have all my withdraws in one place

MOSIUR

I am a registered member in Coinpayu but I cannot earn much money from it. In order to get a little amount of money, I am to work hard. There is a great risk here in your device. For a little money, you should, of course, consider the safety of your costly device, I think.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Any website that will ask us to make money by clicking advertisement are always difficult for people to make something good because of the low earning rates. Although this particular site that you are talking about is legit but even with its legitimacy it is still not possible for people to make something reasonable with them.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have heard about this very site before and I can see that it is not a new site as it has been in business for a very long time. I have not been working on is because I am not a fan of clicking ads and my crew job sites.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am not using Coinpayu.com, however, I know this site and how you can earn bitcoin on this site. I also know about a similar site called adbtc.top. I have an acocunt on this site, I did not create an account to earn bitcoin instead fo promote my referral links nd build downline.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Something grabbed my attention in your writing. You made mention of faucet websites with instant withdrawal. Are you sure there are faucet sites with instant payment? I have never seen a faucet website for claiming crypto currencies with instant withdrawal in my life.
I would be glad of your generosity if you can share them with me. Thanks
There are faucet websites with instant withdraw to your faucetpay account. Faucetpay is a micro wallet that you can use to receive crypto currency from other members that uses faucetpay account. The transfer fee is free. And they also have option to exchange your coin from one coin to another.

uforwealth

Verified member
That is also the reason I dumped the website. Sometimes what I earn from there paid to ********* is not up to $1 in a week. I see that as a waste of time so I moved to other ways. I prefer claiming bitcoin and other coin from faucet websites with instant withdraw to faucetpay account. It makes me have all my withdraws in one place
Something grabbed my attention in your writing. You made mention of faucet websites with instant withdrawal. Are you sure there are faucet sites with instant payment? I have never seen a faucet website for claiming crypto currencies with instant withdrawal in my life.
I would be glad of your generosity if you can share them with me. Thanks

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's it, we can't continue earning such kind of minimal amount of money. If we want to earn better then we shouldn't waste time on such kind of low earning PTC site, rather aim for better paying ones. I only claim via one faucet which is Cointiply. The earnings are small too like coinpayu, but it doesn't take time to earn unlike coinpayu that takes some time and drains data out cause if Ads views.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have not heard this website before. But to be frank, the way the poster analyzed the website will make me register on it. He sincerely narrated all what anybody will need. I don't even have any question because the poster has touched everything that may be bothering my mind.
It's a PTC site not PTP. I made a mistake.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Point of correction please, coinpayu isn't a paid to post site, rather a PTC site that has lasted long in the PTC earning industry. I was earned some fraction of coins using coinpayu late last year. I withdrew double from the site before dumping it cos low earnings to focus on other tasks that are more rewarding online.

Sorry....It was a mistake. I know the difference just a mistake.

sincerem

VIP Contributor

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have not heard this website before. But to be frank, the way the poster analyzed the website will make me register on it. He sincerely narrated all what anybody will need. I don't even have any question because the poster has touched everything that may be bothering my mind.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have been hearing of coinpayu for a very long time now but I didn't bother to venture into it because I don't think it will pay me any reasonable amount of money but for sure it is very legit and they have been paying people for a very long time. Like how much amount of money can someone make on it on daily basis.
Seriously it's not a get rich stuff...I bet you are an online veteran and you know well about Ptc as well. I make close to 200 Satoshi daily without even clicking most of the ads. They have surf ads, window ads and video ads, all for click.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Coinpayu.com is an old and legit website to make money online. But it is not stressful get rich website. You can only earn few cents or Dollar per day depending on how hard you can work there or how long you can stay online. I don't know if there are changes now because it is more than a year that I visited the website to look for other ways.
Nothing like charges with the site....Infact your account will still be very active. They will just just send an activation to your mail. Sometimes no activation, they will just open it right away and you continue using the site.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have been hearing of coinpayu for a very long time now but I didn't bother to venture into it because I don't think it will pay me any reasonable amount of money but for sure it is very legit and they have been paying people for a very long time. Like how much amount of money can someone make on it on daily basis.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Coinpayu.com is an old and legit website to make money online. But it is not stressful get rich website. You can only earn few cents or Dollar per day depending on how hard you can work there or how long you can stay online. I don't know if there are changes now because it is more than a year that I visited the website to look for other ways.