lovelucia55

There are many sites from which you can earn money through survey work. This is an increasingly popular way for students to make money is to fill out online surveys in their free time. Research companies are always recruiting new members worldwide to answer surveys, test new products. For a few minutes of form filling, you can make a couple of quid which is paid as cash or rewards to your bank. You can bag up to $7 for some surveys!

A few good ones to try are: Toluna, Branded Surveys, LifePoints, InboxPounds

Thank You Everyone

Samuel72

Verified member
It is true children can easily make money from survey sites with their free time, it is better for you to work on survey sites that for you to spend time on Facebook and Instagram. Using your time to make money is more important than just chatting. But it seems that these two sitr your mention I had to find over here in my country, I have tried it and I was unable to register

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Many people make their money online by completing online surveys, at the same time most people don't really like that method of making money online, why? Because they may be given a specific number of surveys they can complete daily, maybe at the end of the day the number of survey they are given may not give them a reasonable money.

arunima25

Verified member
Survey sites are a good way to make money for students. In fact students can spend some time to earn money through online work like surveys, completing small tasks and getting paid or being on paid to post forums. It would be a better utilisation to their free time than wasting it on Facebook and other social media platforms that can be addictive too. Moreover online work can be done at flexible hours and it is convenient for students to accomodate that with their studies and class times.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Survey sites are a good way to make money for students. In fact students can spend some time to earn money through online work like surveys, completing small tasks and getting paid or being on paid to post forums. It would be a better utilisation to their free time than wasting it on Facebook and other social media platforms that can be addictive too. Moreover online work can be done at flexible hours and it is convenient for students to accomodate that with their studies and class times.
@arunima25
Survey sites is a good way or method of making money online even if you are a student as you said, many people don't really like this method of making money online, because at the end of the day they won't be able to make a reasonable money, i think the best way to make money online by completing a survey or task is to upgrade to another level so that your task will be enough for you to earn.

arunima25

Verified member
Though surveys can be easy way and one can work at flexible hours, it is not going to give a lot of earning. In fact the chances of disqualifying is always high. And having too many survey sites to work on and to get decent money might eat up a lot of valuable time of students. They need to study and do other stuffs to improve their grade. So they have to target for something that will help them earn well in the limited time that they have. Survey sites might not be the best option for that.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Many of these survey sites you mentioned do not accept people from this part of the world and even if they do they will not pay you any reasonable amount of money. I remember last year I did some surveys and I can tell you vividly that it is not profitable from people in this part of the world.