Make Money as a Speaker

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You read this right, you can make money just by speaking. Before you can think about making money by speaking, you need to prepare yourself for the job, for instance

How to get started to make money as a speaker

Build knowledge on various topics, become expert on these topics

Build your reputation as an expert through social media, blog, and youtube

Become a good talker, build the ability to talk with confidence and have skills that will allow you to express more than what you actually know

How to make money as a speaker

There are a lot of programs where people are invited to talk, Ted Ex for example. A lot of people come to these programs to hear from people on different walks of life

A lot of people are invited on seminars, workshops as expert panelist, speaker, or judge.

If you are not getting contracts as a speaker, you can try to make your videos and make money. You can also try podcasting.

What kind of topics can earn you money as a speaker?

You can talk about motivational topics, something that motivates and inspire people, for example you can talk about “how not to cry when you lost your girlfriend.” Or, talk about personal finance, relationship advice, etc.

Well this is actually true though, even by doing this type of job, you can also make income by talking it online and how you will get to be making it on there is by doing video conference with people on some particular topic you know about, it is just about lecturing people online on some actual topic that you are good at. I really do not know about how much one can make doing this in nigeria but I am quite sure that you will enough money to pay your bills from it if you happen to live in one of those first world countries

I am afraid, I cannot use this method to make money online or offline. Well, I am a professional and I have expert-level knowledge on my niche, however, I am not a good talker. I can not express what I actually know, I cannot explain the topic through speech, I cannot connect with the audience. That's because I am terribly shy person. When I was in a job, I did went for a lot of business conference and spoke to a medium-size audience, I even went to pitch ideas in many companies, but it was really hard job for me.