Make liquid soap and make money

M

mike044

just what u need is the necessary chemicals,Water,a stick and a can...Mix the chemicals... measure the desired potions ,price your products and sell them .....there you go

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
This is also a good idea which can easily yield more money for some one .
what some body should do is that one should look for some company or ministry that will be supply to.
One should also make sure that the packaging is very good like the label and some picture that will motivate the buyer to buy the product.

There are some hotel that usually need some thing like this ; so one can approach their manager and started to supply them.
This is a good idea that a students can take up and do in order to finance them self.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
just what u need is the necessary chemicals,Water,a stick and a can...Mix the chemicals... measure the desired potions ,price your products and sell them .....there you go
Yes this is true, but you should have given us all the steps that is necessary for us to make it successful because for me I don't really understand how it really work and how to mixed those chemicals, a lot of people will really appreciate if you can mention all the chemicals that will be needed and how to mix it accordingly to achieve a desired result, this business is competitive but quality is always the most important thing and that is what I will do if I have an opportunity to engage in this type of business, please tell us. This is something I can do on spare time to make money