Mcgabriel

Are you looking for ways to earn money by just watching videos.Then I tell you that's possible.Ask me how

I think the admin of this forum should come up with you dedicated moderator who penalized wherever post a promotion content on the sub-forums. It can be very annoying only to open a thread and later discovered that it is full of promotional message. This forum is for learning never wants to promote should advertise on it

It is very necessary to have $2.5 for every 5 videos and accordingly, I will also seek the way to register into the site. But, in most cases, after being a member of the site and passing more times and hard labor, payments are not processed by the site. As a result, a member gets serious upset.

All these things that you have just said are not reliable. There is no possibility that you will be able to make up to that amount of money online by posting of videos except they are running a promotion which will only last for a short time but this cannot continue consecutively for a longer period of time.

This forum does not allow posting of links until your reash certain membership level. I think that is why the link was removed . You may post the name of the website if you really want us to participate.
Having said that, I really want to know if you have confirmed the authenticity of the site you are promoting. It will not augur well if the site you are promoting end up scamming people.

I clicked on the site you gave but it didn't link me anywhere. Sometimes, I do wonder where people get information from. I only clicked on the site to prove your information because naturally, I don't click on links without total conviction. This is because most websites are not to be trusted. At times they promise heaven and earth only for them to renege or even be finding excuse why the promises may not be met

Get $5 easily!

Step-by-step Guide
1. Download the Dukascopy Connect 911 app for Android/IOS

2. Enter your phone number and submit the verification code.
3. Enter the following referral code:
RYH-BF7
4. Click on the “Bank” icon.
5. Fill the registration form.
6. Complete video verification with their support team.
7. You can now see a balance of 5 DUK+ in your mobile app.
8. Also earn 5 DUK+ ($5) for every referral.
9. You are able to see your referral code in the app settings after your account has been activated.

!! INSTANT WITHDRAW !!

+Earn answering questions

Hi Good Morning,
Hey I am from India ,will it work for indians because there are many sites accept everyone but when payment matters - ohh technical error / fraud / etc
I would believe you but first prove me that this website works or worthy for India ( Indians)
Thanking you,
Jose