Make $100-$400 per day online with affiliate programs

V

vikkox

There are various ways to make money online but what I found most credible is by making money online through affiliate programs and earning great commissions, if you want to know how you can ask me then I will tell you steps to take towards that.

Christi10

Hello, Thanks for your question. I m going to take you through these steps on how to get it started and start making a huge commission.

1. You have to register in any of the affiliate websites as an affiliate, there are a lot of affiliate website site on the internet where you can signup and start promoting products, such as jvzoo, Warriorplus,Clickbank, etc

2. After signing up on any of the websites you need to search products and offer then send a message to the vendor that you want to promote the product they will give you an affiliate link to promote the product but that is not where the sales come from, just calm am gonna show you the secret.

3. after getting your affiliate link, try to build a landing page or squeeze page which your audience and wee when they click on your link and will redirect them to the sales page. if you don't have a website or a domain you can start by using getresponse 30 days free trial, you will get that here, they won't charge you until after 30 days, with getresponse you can build a high conversing landing page in 10 minutes. if you need the link for that just let me know and I will send you the link.

4. After getting your landing page or squeeze page then you need the traffic to start making sales. that is where you need an automated system that acts like a robot, it does the sales and traffic for you. you don't need to start running after traffic this is tested and proven, i hope that helps if have any further question please feel free to ask me.
Hello, Thanks for your question. I m going to take you through these steps on how to get it started and start making a huge commission.

1. You have to register in any of the affiliate websites as an affiliate, there are a lot of affiliate website site on the internet where you can signup and start promoting products, such as jvzoo, Warriorplus,Clickbank, etc

2. After signing up on any of the websites you need to search products and offer then send a message to the vendor that you want to promote the product they will give you an affiliate link to promote the product but that is not where the sales come from, just calm am gonna show you the secret.

3. after getting your affiliate link, try to build a landing page or squeeze page which your audience and wee when they click on your link and will redirect them to the sales page. if you don't have a website or a domain you can start by using getresponse 30 days free trial, you will get that here, they won't charge you until after 30 days, with getresponse you can build a high conversing landing page in 10 minutes. if you need the link for that just let me know and I will send you the link.

4. After getting your landing page or squeeze page then you need the traffic to start making sales. that is where you need an automated system that acts like a robot, it does the sales and traffic for you. you don't need to start running after traffic this is tested and proven, i hope that helps if have any further question please feel free to ask me.

How can i get traffic please with the automated system

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This particular thread prompted me to write a topic about personality and business. Some people only jump into businesses because it ie either the business is trending or maybe because maybe their friends are into it. This has led to the reason why many people fail. If I don't have skill or zeal for a particular business, I don't bother myself venturing into such a business.
I like you for this perfect advise, a lot of people will only concentrate on the profit of another person's business without even thinking of what the person might have been passing through before he or she become successful in the business he is doing, business is all about passion and the passion brings profits,you cannot start up a business for the sake of making profit without having what it takes to run the business.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is exactly what you i was trying to say,it is not everyone that have a good marketing strategy to convince people to buy a product using a referral link,although it is a skill that we all need to learn if you are interested to do it but for me the ability to become an affiliate marketer is not there.
This particular thread prompted me to write a topic about personality and business. Some people only jump into businesses because it ie either the business is trending or maybe because maybe their friends are into it. This has led to the reason why many people fail. If I don't have skill or zeal for a particular business, I don't bother myself venturing into such a business.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is one of the ways of making money online. I have tried this several times but I haven't succeeded in it. The reason may because I am not that good when it comes to persuasion and you cannot do affiliate marketing except you are very good at either promoting your links on social media or exceptionally good at convincing people to click on your link to buy goods and products you are marketing.
This is exactly what you i was trying to say,it is not everyone that have a good marketing strategy to convince people to buy a product using a referral link,although it is a skill that we all need to learn if you are interested to do it but for me the ability to become an affiliate marketer is not there.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is one of the ways of making money online. I have tried this several times but I haven't succeeded in it. The reason may because I am not that good when it comes to persuasion and you cannot do affiliate marketing except you are very good at either promoting your links on social media or exceptionally good at convincing people to click on your link to buy goods and products you are marketing.

uforwealth

Verified member
How can i get traffic please with the automated system
There is nothing like an effective automated traffic system when it comes to affiliate product promotion because you must have social media accounts to use that cloud-based software (automated system) only if they do not go against those social media rules and regulations. If they do, you will have your affiliate link removed instantly.

You need to work hard to make sure that your affiliate product links get to the targeted buyers by writing reviews about them or promoting them using google ads which is the best and most reliable method to promote and make sales from affiliate products.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
What you're trying to say here is affiliate marketing and it is one of the area I personally do not want to involve myself ,not that they are not good but I am not really good in affiliate marketing but anyone who is good in this type of area can actually make something reasonable as long as what they are doing is legit.

Ekuvero

Making up-to $100 in a day with affiliate marketing would be a little bit difficult except you would be willingly to run a lot of ads on Google and Facebook to garnered more attention and more clients to purchase your products despite that you could still run some automated ads to garnered traffic on your website. Though the amount seems to good to be true cause you might definitely end up as a victim of a scam site. That's why one would need to run some reviews on Google to ascertain if the affiliate site might be real and legit. Despite drop some info highlighting more about it

Ekuvero

The amount sounds to good to be true it would a bit difficult for one to harness such a massive amount of sales daily from affiliate marketing. Cause most of this sites that promise you such a huge amount usually end up been a scam site that's why one need to make some research about the sites an dread some reviews before making conclusion on any affiliate site. Though I do believe Learnoflix is a good affiliate marketing site cause they have proven to be true with their payout and alot of testimony. Though one would need to run some ads to harness enough sales from marketing a product online

Shigobad2020

There are various ways to make money online but what I found most credible is by making money online through affiliate programs and earning great commissions, if you want to know how you can ask me then I will tell you steps to take towards that.
I am sorry to tell you that affiliate marketing sites that offer you such a huge amount of money per day are scam, you have to check them up to know what you are getting into in order not to waste your time and energy.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm not good running affiliate marketing for brands online and get paid for my job promoting their products. I know the system it works with, but due to how people are stubborn when it comes to signing up using my link to purchase item online or sign up to a given website which i promote in order for me to earn commission for that.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
affiliate marketing is definitely a very profitable venture and I will advise anyone who wants to go into online business to consider it because a lot of people are making real money with it online. All you need to do is to learn a husky horse and register on any athlete platform then start promoting products. You can promote your product through free traffic or paid traffic.

V

vikkox

How does it work Plz explain to me
How does it work Plz explain to me