Make £1000 in 3 weeks

M

makemoneyfred

2-3 weeks - £1k minimum paid - unused or new accounts (no access to your money) Longshot but i'll give it a try on here.

I'm a crypto trader and i'm limited to what i can withdraw and deposit on a monthly basis. Friends and family have helped with the below, but could do with a couple more. I basically need any of the following bank accs, Barclays (preffered), Monzo, Revolut or Revolut business. As well as this you will need a Bitstamp account (i'll provide login details for this).

That's pretty much it. No cost at all to you. I want unsused or new accounts.

I DO NOT want access to your money. Happy to offer £1000 in return and % of trades. If you reccomend anyone else and they help out ill pay you £500. No interest in ripping you off i need people long term.

Skwicz

2-3 weeks - £1k minimum paid - unused or new accounts (no access to your money) Longshot but i'll give it a try on here.

I'm a crypto trader and i'm limited to what i can withdraw and deposit on a monthly basis. Friends and family have helped with the below, but could do with a couple more. I basically need any of the following bank accs, Barclays (preffered), Monzo, Revolut or Revolut business. As well as this you will need a Bitstamp account (i'll provide login details for this).

I DO NOT want access to your money. Happy to offer £1000 in return and % of trades. If you reccomend anyone else and they help out ill pay you £500. No interest in ripping you off i need

I DO NOT want access to your money. Happy to offer £1000 in return and % of trades. If you reccomend anyone else and they help out ill pay you £500. No interest in ripping you off i need people long term.
looks good, please send me some info