Review Luno.com : Reviews

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Luno.com is a Crypto currencies Exchange platform where individuals can buy, sell, send, recieve and Exchange Crypto currencies to local currency of the supported countries.
This platform has a web version and a app which can be downloaded securely from playstore.
The platform/app support five Crypto currencies and your local wallet if your country is supported. The Crypto Currencies include:
Bitcoin,
Ethereum,
Bitcoin cash,
Litecoin,
Ripple.

The countries supported by Luno for trading and fiat currency exchange include;
Nigerla
Singapore
Uganda
South Africa
Europe
Malaysia
Australia
Indonesia
Zambia.

Luno also offer 4% annual savings interest on bitcoin savings.
Share your views, experience and challenges about this Exchanger/wallet company.
I have known luno to be very legit for over 3 years of usage

Kennysplash

Verified member
I have been using luno for a little over two years and I can say that it has been the best crypto currency wallet to me, along with trust wallet. For one thing it has a low transaction fee compared to others like roqqu and co. Secondly it fully supports buying and selling to my local currency, which amazes me. It is not always you see a wallet that supports Nigerian naira. It also has a referral program that allows you to earn certain amounts of Bitcoin. If someone registers with my link we both get free Bitcoin on his first transaction. So luno is among the best crypto currency wallet.