Trading Discussion Lot of difficulties in forex

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
New traders face a lot of difficulties in Forex. They even lose a lot of money in the market. But those who still spend time to learn and eventually practice in a demo account will succeed and recover all their previous losses. That’s why practicing with a demo account is very important. Nowadays most broker like Eurotrader offers this kind of trading account to their traders.

Robson Dey

I think the biggest mistake which have been done by almost all the Forex trader especially by the newcomers is start Forex trading without any target and without learning of this business. As awe all know in every business there are some rules and conditions and without learning there is no result a person can get. So, to achieve the goal of your business you need to invest time properly.
Forex4you I think the most demandable broker as because they allow various motivational trainings for their entire clients so a newcomer can learn and an expert trader can achieve his target. This broker has simply made my trading life profitable by giving me genuine education of Forex trading and thus I have gathered good trading knowledge.

Annora

There are many difficulties in trading. Ranging from unpredictability of the market, foreign news etc. One can overcome these difficulties by having a thorough knowledge of money management science and risk management. This is absolutely necessary for one to make profit and prevent loss