Looking for a site like Bubblews

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Bubblews was the first writing site that I joined. Unfortunately I was not paid of my more than $300 earnings. In fairness to the site, I like the concept of posting a short blog and earning from the likes and comments that the blog gets. Now I am looking for a similar site but I cannot find one that is good enough. There is one site called Rational Mind but it has very few members that my blog couldn’t earn a substantial amount, even 1 cent is too difficult to achieve. Have you buy chance seen a site for submitting a short article that earns by the reaction of the members?

Sprite1950

I loved Bubblews too but left before they could run off with my earnings due to the server crashes which used to drive me insane. It's unfortumate that most paying sites, even though they start off as popular, do not last forever. I have just returned to MyLot as despite the slow pay it is always there. I have heard that Virily is failing and Project Bluefire has gone and I notice Chat banter has run out of credits on the Forum Wheel. It's a slow time for forum posters and article writers that's for sure.

cmoneyspinner

After my experience with Bubblews, I would never look for a site like that ever again! Although, after Bubblews, it seems like lots of sites latched on to the idea of allowing members to create short posts and earn. I joined a few of those sites. Unfortunately those sites shut down because either the owner died or a member of the owner's family died and they did not want to continue. I was at another site and they got in trouble with Google Ad Sense so their ability to monetize the site went Bye Bye! They could no longer promise to pay via their revenue-share plan. The closest I have come to a Bubblews look alike is MyLot. They sometimes have tech problems too. But at least they consistently pay you.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
A friend incited me to join Bubblews but I never joined it, actually I was too busy then and wasn't in a situation to make time management for it, later the site was shut down and people started calling it scam; however, I did not find any information that this site asked for investment, so I was wondering how it scammed? Now @cmoneyspinner cleared.
As in mylot, the new Aled had some personal issues with me, so he completely deleted my account and never bothered to tell me why.

Sprite1950

I worked on Bubblews for a while. It was popular due to the fact it was so different and you could write about anything. The trouble is some of the posts were such low quality and anything was accepted. Some of the stuff there couldn't even be understood. Because of the high volume of traffic going through the server would often crash and I left for that reason. I don't think there has been much like it since and it is still talked about today but there are a lot of rumours about what happened. Some say Arvind and Jason ran off with the earnings but I think it is more likely they just couldn't afford to pay people in the end.

As @cmoneyspinner says MyLot is the only similar site now but even that closed once. It kept going and was bought by someone else. The owner was honest about why it closed and it kept some of its members. It must be one of the longest running sites of its kind on the internet now.

Salimo 92

I think no site will be such Bublews , unfoetunately I never was a member of this site but I read awesome reviews of this at FC , one user made there 5000$ in less than a year , so show me the site which can help us to earn such amount at such short time , the response it is no sute and it will not exist but if you ask me what's the best writing site right now I will respond it is buzdistry .

Winter

Sounds to me like a good opportunity to earn something. A few short posts do not require much knowledge of English and a lot of effort. Too bad there are no more sites like this.