Review LogicPro.biz Review: Scam Or Legit?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
LogicPro is a new investment project that has been launched to meet the needs of investors who are looking to make some extra income by investing capital into the Logicpro company. They claim that they help investors to make money by investing in various projects such as cryptocurrency trading. They claim that they have a qualified team of experts who try their best to generate profits for the company by investing clients funds effectively in tne crypto market. The minimum amount an investor can invest is $10 and the maximum is $10,000. They offer profist in the range of 2 percent and 3 percent daily. My investigations have revealed that it is a scam project which is based on ponzi scheme system and it has nothing to do with crypto trading. Please stay away!

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for your advice at the concluding part of your topic. However, it is easy to know a ponzi scheme of one sees one. It always promises mouth watering offer and most people that are gullible or may be greedy always fall for it. I cannot deny the fact I have once been a victim too.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Thanks for your advice at the concluding part of your topic. However, it is easy to know a ponzi scheme of one sees one. It always promises mouth watering offer and most people that are gullible or may be greedy always fall for it. I cannot deny the fact I have once been a victim too.

Unfortunately, such kind of ponzi schemes are here and there to cheat people and we are all quite unfortunate to see many people losing their money. I have always believed that it is always a much better idea to trade in cryptocurrencies yourself rather than wasting and risking your money after such kind of ponzi schemes.

Last edited:

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well we really have to be careful about some of this investment website because most of them are just coming to take away the money of investors and it is something we really need to be careful about. most of the one I did before in the past I have bad experience with them , That is why I do not trust them to that extent.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well we really have to be careful about some of this investment website because most of them are just coming to take away the money of investors and it is something we really need to be careful about. most of the one I did before in the past I have bad experience with them , That is why I do not trust them to that extent.

I have been myself a big victim of this kind of fraud. I was struggling with my finances and I stumbled upon many such kind of websites. I ended up giving away my money and I lost all of my money. i lost around $30 at that time and it is still a big amount of money.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have been myself a big victim of this kind of fraud. I was struggling with my finances and I stumbled upon many such kind of websites. I ended up giving away my money and I lost all of my money. i lost around $30 at that time and it is still a big amount of money.
Seriously converting it to the Nigerian currency shows that it is almost 15,000 naira and it is something that can sustain you for almost a month, well I have never been scam from any of this website before but I have invested my money in one of them and I was able to make profit with it but they ran away, I was just so lucky to have gain the profit.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Seriously converting it to the Nigerian currency shows that it is almost 15,000 naira and it is something that can sustain you for almost a month, well I have never been scam from any of this website before but I have invested my money in one of them and I was able to make profit with it but they ran away, I was just so lucky to have gain the profit.

If I convert $30 to my local currency, the it would be equal to Rs.4,800. This amount is enough to get grocery from a store and buy basic things needed for life such as rice, flour, sugar, muilk, bread, etc. I lost a good amount of money in the past and inflation is also making things bad for the world.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If I convert $30 to my local currency, the it would be equal to Rs.4,800. This amount is enough to get grocery from a store and buy basic things needed for life such as rice, flour, sugar, muilk, bread, etc. I lost a good amount of money in the past and inflation is also making things bad for the world.
Sorry about that ,whenever I am testing a new website I do not really invest so much ,personally I only invest what I can afford to lose because most of them are like that and you will not be able to know if they are truly legit or not .that is why in this case it is always advisable to invest what you can afford Lose..sorry about what you were passing through.