Earn Money Little activities that can help you save big offline

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are little activities that put money into our pockets daily; it isn’t about working but doing them to save money. I do the following that helps me save the money I would have expended

• Take a walk to some places than paying the fares
  • Bargain a lot and buy from the cheapest places
  • Try to make little repairs myself than calling in a technician
  • Eat at home than buying from the vendors it is cheaper that way and money is saved
  • Buy non-perishable things in bulk especially from wholesalers, you can’t believe how much you would be saving doing this
  • Do some domestic activities when you have the chance to avoid paying to be done for you
How else do you save money with your daily activities offline?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Your last paragraph is. So my grandma. She saves a lot of money with her.little garden as she plants a lot of vegetables on her farm. Though she sometimes sells them but she saves money more as she doesn't need to buy these vegetables from the market and she saves big
Your grandma is truly an economical somewhere and that's how we'll be able to survive in this country, and anyone who dies that too will have extra funds to save in the future. That's what my parents is into, we have farm where we planted food crops. It helps us to avoid spending big when it comes to food.

AmaliaTG

Actually saving money is not about denying yourself some certain life comfort. Saving money is when you decide not to over spend and save the extra cash that is not necessary for you to use or misuse. What you've described there is about you denying yourself some basic needs. I believe if you have the right basic needs daily and have some extra cash, then that's when you save the rest.

arunima25

Verified member
During this pandemic, I realised that there are much better ways to get entertainment and spending less. I was a movie buff and would spend a lot in month to watch movies in movie theatre and spend a fortune on popcorn and snacks. Now here I am enjoying the movies every weekend with home made popcorn and snacks. That has saved a lot of money in a year. Netflix and Amazon are economical and we have more option. I am planning to not go back to movie theatres even when the pandemic is totally under control. I will make it a few times a year and not a weekly affair.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I walk to the market almost every day which saves me $1 for that 1 kilometer of walk. In this pandemic period we had practically stopped eating out and also ordering for delivery. We just buy ingredients and cook it in our kitchen. That could save us about $2 every day which is a good amount considering that it is regular in frequency.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The things you are slow and I have a lead and of course if someone can put it in practice he will really be able to save some cool cash. In the university environment there are a lot of students who prefer to enter motorbikes even at the shortest distances. but what baffles me most is that some of these people complain that they don't have money at times but I cannot even take a little work to some of the lecture halls.
I can totally relate with your submission here, some people are. Just used to spending anyhow even when they have little of it. The bottom line here is if there are things you can do yourself to save money then go ahead with it. You can enjoy your self once in a while no doubt but you just have to be very careful with your actions

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The things you are slow and I have a lead and of course if someone can put it in practice he will really be able to save some cool cash. In the university environment there are a lot of students who prefer to enter motorbikes even at the shortest distances. but what baffles me most is that some of these people complain that they don't have money at times but I cannot even take a little work to some of the lecture halls.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Your grandma is truly an economical somewhere and that's how we'll be able to survive in this country, and anyone who dies that too will have extra funds to save in the future. That's what my parents is into, we have farm where we planted food crops. It helps us to avoid spending big when it comes to food.
I think in my country Nigeria this is what we all need to start doing having a farm no matter how small to plant some things we easily needs to buy. It will help us save big especially during this very hard time. It can really get tough keeping up with the economy. Things are quite difficult here

Augusta

VIP Contributor
These are actually wise and thoughtful ways. And they are simple to follow. One just needs to be consciously doing it and then it becomes a part of you. I go for laundry only when I have a machine full of load. I separate my clothes as per the cycle and go for economical cycle to save on water and electricity. I am saving some every month and that becomes a considerable saving at the end of the year. Also I am being environment friendly.
Yeah you just listed some very thoughtful ways too to save some money. Laundry is one area we spend a lot of money especially for the corporate workers and enterprenuers that very busy. It will be better to wash them when we have the chance. It will put money back into our pockets

arunima25

Verified member
Yeah you got them right, it like using a stone to get more than 2 birds, these simple steps birth multiple benefits which we need to aware of to enjoy. Having money isn’t always about working hard to grab more daily but on how we are actually spending the ones we have already
These are actually wise and thoughtful ways. And they are simple to follow. One just needs to be consciously doing it and then it becomes a part of you. I go for laundry only when I have a machine full of load. I separate my clothes as per the cycle and go for economical cycle to save on water and electricity. I am saving some every month and that becomes a considerable saving at the end of the year. Also I am being environment friendly.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The points that you have raised are very important and needs to be adhered to strictly. This are very important points and it will go a long way to helping matters . When you live reckless life without plans, you are likely to find yourself in a tight situation. It is imperative to live a well guided life
Yeah that is the way it should be. We all Need to be guided and stay from activities that will take away the little monies in our pockets. Any thing that will help us save should be highly encouraged by us. Even taking up menial jobs at home can than bringing in domestic handlers if we have the time for it

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The points that you have raised are very important and needs to be adhered to strictly. This are very important points and it will go a long way to helping matters . When you live reckless life without plans, you are likely to find yourself in a tight situation. It is imperative to live a well guided life

Augusta

VIP Contributor
That's nice suggestion you made, i do must of the things you said here which helped me save more. Another option to enable one saving reasonable amount of money annually is, planting food crops, fruits etc in a farm. That will enable the person to curtail the spending when it comes to buying food items to preparing meals.
Your last paragraph is. So my grandma. She saves a lot of money with her.little garden as she plants a lot of vegetables on her farm. Though she sometimes sells them but she saves money more as she doesn't need to buy these vegetables from the market and she saves big

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Everybody know these ideas, but wise people avoid them because they go with situation and time which is worth value for money, and also this isn't time due updated. For example -
Paying fare helps decrease unemployment, there are many people who are in this job and already corona hit them bad.​

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's nice suggestion you made, i do must of the things you said here which helped me save more. Another option to enable one saving reasonable amount of money annually is, planting food crops, fruits etc in a farm. That will enable the person to curtail the spending when it comes to buying food items to preparing meals.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I believe in spending wisely. I follow the above. They not only save money but also have other benefits. Like walking to nearby places or eating simple home made food are money savvy as well as healthy. I also try to save electricity and water as much as possible by using them judiciously. This not only helps with my low bills but are also environment friendly.
Yeah you got them right, it like using a stone to get more than 2 birds, these simple steps birth multiple benefits which we need to aware of to enjoy. Having money isn’t always about working hard to grab more daily but on how we are actually spending the ones we have already

arunima25

Verified member
I believe in spending wisely. I follow the above. They not only save money but also have other benefits. Like walking to nearby places or eating simple home made food are money savvy as well as healthy. I also try to save electricity and water as much as possible by using them judiciously. This not only helps with my low bills but are also environment friendly.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think one of the major ways is to not be extravagant. Try to cut your spending short by not going for an expensive things. Or things that are not necessary. I don't believe walking when you are supposed to take a cab or taxi, can really help you save, you may even spend more money when the issues start affecting your body.