Lists of jobs you can do at home

Mertayasa

Who doesn't want to work from home but still get paid? Working from home has become popular during the Covid-19 pandemic. There are some jobs that can be done at home and some that can't.

Online work is actually common, especially abroad. Unfortunately in Indonesia working at home is not yet so popular. Many people think that working means entering the office from morning to evening. Although less popular, many people choose this type of work because it is more flexible. They can work wherever they want to set their own work schedule. Even before the pandemic, some people were already doing work from home (WFH). But not all types of professions can be done at home. Some jobs are easier to do in the office or in the field.

You can try some of the professions below that can be done at home. This profession can still be carried out outside the office even after the Covid-19 pandemic is over. What are these professions?

1. Translator
The first job you can do at home is a translator. For those of you who have foreign language skills, translators can be a promising job opportunity. A job as a translator does not require you to always work in an office. You simply communicate with clients via email or chat. Sending translations can also be done online without having to meet customers.

2. Web developers
Creating and managing a website is the job of a web developer. This profession is needed as long as the need for websites continues to increase. Web developer is one of the jobs in the IT field that can work outside the office. You don't have to manage a company website from your office computer. Laptops and personal computers can also support your work as a web developer.

3. Online tutor
During this pandemic, almost all teaching and learning activities are carried out online. In addition to learning from school, students also learn from online tutoring. Teachers at online tutoring get a lot of jobs during this pandemic. In addition to working in tutoring, teachers can also make their own videos and upload them on YouTube.

4. Technical writer
Have you ever read a manual on the use of electronic devices? The technical writer is in charge of compiling technical manuals in easy-to-understand language. Technical writers usually make guidebooks for electronic devices, finance, to medical equipment. This profession allows workers to work anywhere, including working from home. Technical writers can work on a freelance basis or work in companies that require their expertise.​

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course the internet has given everybody the opportunity to make money at the comfort of their homes. All you need to do is to choose a particular scale online and master it very well. You can watch YouTube videos to learn a lot of good paying skills online and after that you can go to free learning platforms such as fiverr and start applying for jobs. Alternatively, you can start affiliate marketing.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Among the options you listed the one i favoured suitable doing is the online tutoring. I've experience teaching, I've experienced teaching students when i went for T.P for two months. The two months gave me enough experience how teaching works. I've applied to teach online but my application is still pending. If my application becomes valid to teach, then I'll diversify to teaching online.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Working from home as increased a lot after the COVID-19 pandemic. During the pandemic and lockdown, many people where hooked at home and not going to there different work place. People will have to survive. So they look for means to survive. And the online way is to take there job to the internet. But unfortunately not all job can be done online.

PICKFORD

Verified member
There are so many ways you can make money while staying at home, I think all you need is a smartphone or a laptop in order to start making money at the comfort of your home, you can make money while staying at home by translating, you can also decide to watch videos online and make your money by doing that using your smartphone or laptop.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have been working on a lots of website and I have also provided my services at a content mill and also got paid for that. I might not be able to do all the jobs you mentioned. However, I can definitely work as a writer on many different paid to post forums. I can also work as a technical writer but I would need to have a deep knowledge of the product I am writing about.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Among the options you listed the one i favoured suitable doing is the online tutoring. I've experience teaching, I've experienced teaching students when i went for T.P for two months. The two months gave me enough experience how teaching works. I've applied to teach online but my application is still pending. If my application becomes valid to teach, then I'll diversify to teaching online.
I fancy teaching online but before I apply I want to put everything in place...Like a good system and fast network. And I have thought about making research about some that are accepting Africans. I know online teaching can be very lucrative, if you are good. I hope my luck finds me!

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I’m looking at online tutoring, there is one guy on forumcoin that talks all te time about how much he makes from teaching online. I want to start doing same. I have taught a good number of years offline, I hope I can find a good site that will admit me

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I fancy teaching online but before I apply I want to put everything in place...Like a good system and fast network. And I have thought about making research about some that are accepting Africans. I know online teaching can be very lucrative, if you are good. I hope my luck finds me!
Surely your luck will find you dear, keep working and improving your teaching skill and you'll secure one. Their are many sites online for tutoring you can get one when you apply to take up a teaching gig at their site. You should feel free to try out Bibo.com, its one of the best tutoring website still around that rewards you for every 25 mins of tutoring.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Surely you gave our extensive ways of making money online even while at home. The post would have made much sense if you give us some websites to the jobs you highlighted. Someone has told me some online websites that allow online tutorials before but the site has not gotten back to me ever since I have applied for it.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Surely your luck will find you dear, keep working and improving your teaching skill and you'll secure one. Their are many sites online for tutoring you can get one when you apply to take up a teaching gig at their site. You should feel free to try out Bibo.com, its one of the best tutoring website still around that rewards you for every 25 mins of tutoring.
Thanks for your support bro! I have heard about bibo.com, on forumcoin, a guy there use to encourage people to take a gig there that it's not hard to get a gig there. I think bibo.com has already changed their name to engeo, I don't know if am correct though but I will give it a shot. We just need to try things. Thanks again

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Thanks for your support bro! I have heard about bibo.com, on forumcoin, a guy there use to encourage people to take a gig there that it's not hard to get a gig there. I think bibo.com has already changed their name to engeo, I don't know if am correct though but I will give it a shot. We just need to try things. Thanks again
You're right, Bibo.com have changed their domain name to engoo.com. I tried registering on the site earlier when @Netherrealmer, forumcoin moderator advised us to register on the site, to increase our earnings. I registered as a client instead of a tutor, i never knew i registered as client. I tried changing it, but its kinda stressful, which made me abandoning back then. But I'll be going back now to see if i can correct that.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You're right, Bibo.com have changed their domain name to engoo.com. I tried registering on the site earlier when @Netherrealmer, forumcoin moderator advised us to register on the site, to increase our earnings. I registered as a client instead of a tutor, i never knew i registered as client. I tried changing it, but its kinda stressful, which made me abandoning back then. But I'll be going back now to see if i can correct that.
Yes... that's the name of moderator there. He made everyone believed, that we can all work there. And that they are accepting people from all over the world, so far your English is good enough. I think you can still reapply using a different email address there. When I put everything in place, I'm going back there too.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes... that's the name of moderator there. He made everyone believed, that we can all work there. And that they are accepting people from all over the world, so far your English is good enough. I think you can still reapply using a different email address there. When I put everything in place, I'm going back there too.
Yes, the moderator at FC is telling us this every time he comes to make comment on those easy ways to $1, $2 everyday online. And he says, you can even earn up to $16 a day booking 16 classes a day at engoo. No problem I'll reapply again, that's for pushing me once again to seek the job again, I'll be doing that shortly.