Lists of best cryptocurrency wallets

Mertayasa

1. Blockchain
Blockchain is one of the best Bitcoin wallets capable of storing more than one digital currency.On the Blockchain, you can also store Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and also Stellar.Buying and selling digital assets on the Blockchain can be done easily , also can be accessed with a smartphone. Android and iOS users can freely access one of the best Bitcoin wallet options at any time

2. Coinbase
Just like Blockchain, Coinbase can also be one of the best online Bitcoin wallet options for you. This wallet is arguably one of the most famous in the eyes of cryptocurrency users. Here, you can not only transact Bitcoin, but also various other cryptocurrencies.
This wallet is considered superior for security matters. You can use the mobile application on both iOS and Android.

3. Exodus
Exodus is one of the best Bitcoin wallet options for many because it can be used easily on mobile and desktop without any hassles. At Exodus, your personal data is guaranteed to be safe because you don't need to share personal information to exchange cryptocurrency assets. In fact, your bank account is also not required here. Bitcoins can be purchased easily using fiat deposits.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I totally agree with you, I have been using Coinbase for a long time and haven’t got any issues with them. The only snag is that there’s no trading for my country on the platform but for other things we can participate on the site. But I like the security safety of the site

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Nice information. It took me some months before I know the difference between exchange and wallet. I am only familiar well with one out of the ones you mentioned. And that's it coinbase. I use trust wallet most of the time to save my coins. This is because there are many coins option there. I have not even heard about the exodus wallet before.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Those are some of the best cryptocurrency wallet.....but there are tons of wallets on the internet and people are free to choose which one they like the most but they just have to make research about them before using them

I personally prefer to use Luno wallet because it's what I'm use to. Though they are experiencing a ban now, which I'm sure will be resolved soon.

Putta Vince

You can also consider including trust wallet , atomic wallet , coinomi wallet. All these wallets are safest and they are ready to be installed from play store supporting all types of devices except trust wallet which doesn't support desktop version. You can chose one among blockchain or coinbase, I prefer blockchain because they also offer airdrops program , unlike coinbase offering earning program only to high tier countries.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It will be unfair if trust wallet is not added. Trust wallet has also proven itself to be the people choice. And ever since it was introduced, it has never had any issue with its operation but the only problem about it is that it doesn't have the pc version

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
A lot of people consider all this cryptocurrency wallet as the most trusted because they are popular but I can say that most cryptocurrency wallet are trusted and secured but they all have their own different purpose and function. a lot of people here will definitely go for trust wallet. Which most of us consider as the best.

jason7343

People think that all the cryptocurrency wallet like coinbase, exodus, blockchain... etc are the most trusted because they are popular but In my opinion binance is the best one. If it's features compare with the other cryptocurrency wallet it would be no 1.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, I have been using Coinomi wallet to send and receive coins and I am quite satisfied with the wallet. people have rarely complained about it. It supports almost all the coins and it also supports tokens of several other Blockchains. It also supports ERC-20 tokens and Omni tokens as well.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, that's a very good information though. It's very important to know the legit crypto wallets and exchanges because there are ones with Ponzi scheme; they run well for sometime and they turn out to be a scam. I have made use of roqqu wallet because they provided a way I can transfer my funds to my bank account without having to make use of the P2P method only for them to later turn scam after gaining people's trust.
Trust wallet is also one of the best wallet we have so far and I have been making use of wallet for a long time now just that recently it's not giving me the accurate value of coins

Victorial

Out of all the wallet exchanges available on the planet, I consider Binance the best for me. Binance has so many features that makes it very useful with a simple interface. What is yet to be done for me on Binance is to make it possible to access and add custom tokens and I don't think that feature will be available. That is where Trust wallet, Metamask comes in. I use these two when it comes to adding custom tokens especially for airdrops and some giveaways.

Depending on what you need the wallet for, I do not think any wallet has all the features

Skysaint

Verified member
Out of all the wallet exchanges available on the planet, I consider Binance the best for me. Binance has so many features that makes it very useful with a simple interface. What is yet to be done for me on Binance is to make it possible to access and add custom tokens and I don't think that feature will be available. That is where Trust wallet, Metamask comes in. I use these two when it comes to adding custom tokens especially for airdrops and some giveaways.

Depending on what you need the wallet for, I do not think any wallet has all the features
You are right about that. A single wallet can't have all the features you require for making crypto investment or even trading crypto currency, as there will as be some kind of short coming. I have also been making use of trust wallet and it has just been awesome although am not a big fan of airdrops but at least the interface is secure to an extent for storing crypto assets and the easiness to add your own favourite token to it if you find it missing.
Well, I have recently downloaded binance and I can't seem to understand how the whole system works. Its kinda complicated with so many features I don't really understand

Kingstone

Will I say the list is incomplete without Binance since all the apps you mentioned here are all centralized apps. Binance is just the best app I can think of anyway. I don't think coinbase offers peer to peer trading features like Binance and that will make it impossible for me to sell my coins. This also depends on the region still as some countries do not like Binance and are charging lawsuits.

I heard users can enjoy free transactions between two coin base users and that is a good thing. I wish Binance can do that also. Trust wallet should be the beat decentralized app I guess.

D

DanySh

I would also include cold wallets in this list, like Trezor and other hardware wallets. The thing is, although they may be not that convenient as hot & warm ones, they give you a higher level of security. For me, it's the initial thing I'm looking for in the crypto wallet. Just make sure it's stored in a safe place that you will not lose it or no one can steal it.