List of Problems to Solve for Online Businesses

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Here is a compiled list of problems to solve for online businesses.

- If you're an e-commerce business that sells clothes and accessories, you need to find a better way to help people find their size.

- If you're an e-commerce business that sells household items, you need an easier way for customers to see what a piece of furniture will look like in the context of their home.

• If you're an e-commerce business that sells beauty products, you need to consider how your product will actually look on the face/hand/body of a real person.
  • Slow website speed
  • Inaccessible content
  • A lack of clear call to action

- Poor optimization for search engines

- How to keep up with customer demand without overextending

- How to avoid fraud and scams

- How to store and protect data, including personal information about customers and employees

- How to manage the security of customer payments

E

eldavis

For every problem, there is always a solution. This is simply one obstacle you would have to overcome along the line. My sister sells furnitures online, what she does is to buy what a sample for herself or for a particular customer, then snaps it and make use of it to show other potential clients, for them to at least see how it looks like on ground. Other times she goes online and search for a home with that exact furniture and make use of the pictures.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Someone that wants to make money as a business owner online is to make sure that he solves some problems that may be prevalent or even hidden. The more problems and the number of people that have the problem we determine how much money such a business owner will have.

The first thing we need to do is to even know how to keep customers. How can we do this? We need to learn what our customers love. We can do this by carrying our some surveys or even by trying to study them. This will make us know some things about our customers. We may try to make calls through to them and ask about their review about our goods and services and products.

Another thing that should be a problem and we need to know how to solve is the fact that we to fight the competitors. It is not a gainsaying to conclude that we cannot be the only person in that particular business. So we should find some ways of making edges over others.

Protecting our business from fraudulent activities should also be our focus. The fact is it is easier to carry out fraudulent acts online and this has made it incumbent on business owners to protect themselves.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have been running my online business for a couple of years. I have my own store and I also sell through other ecommerce marketplaces. I sell digital products, print-on-demand products, as well as hand made products. I don't make a lot of money selling through my store and third party marketplaces, but I make money though my online business. Based on my experience, here are a few problems that need to be tackled.
Problem number one: Bad product
One of the major problems is you are not selling good product, or a product that is saturated in the market.
Problem number two: Bad marketing
As an online seller you also need to educate your target audience and explain why they need to buy the product. Sadly, not many marketers pay much attention to marketing strategies.
Problem number three: No doing SEO
Selling online means you need organic traffic, if you don't do SEO you can't get organic traffic.