Trading Discussion List of forex trading strategy.

Somrat4030

Picking a forex strategy is one of the most important things you can do to help assure your profitability as a currency trader, so you will definitely want to choose a successful strategy.

You’ll also want to select a strategy that best suits your lifestyle and personality type — not everyone wants to watch trading screens all day or is suited for the stress of fast-paced or high-risk strategies.

What Are the Best Forex Trading Strategies?
All traders need to research about best forex strategy first, and then start. The best strategies are those that work, have always worked, and will continue to work in the foreseeable future. I will now list all these strategies and rate how beginner-friendly, time consuming, and risky each one is. Hopefully, you’ll be inspired by one or two and may even start making profits soon. Let’s see what these are:

1. Range Trading
2. Trend Trading
3. Position Trading
4. Day Trading
5. Forex Scalping
6. Swing Trading
7. Carry Trade
8. The 50 Pips a Day Strategy

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Having a very good strategy is very important if you really want to make money from forex trading. Strategy will also make you very disciplined and his violation can lead to huge loss of money. I know a lot of people that makes money from forex trading and of course what the uses is there personal strategy that has been prolific for them. anyone who does not have a working strategy will definitely not make any profit from forex.

Robson Dey

Hardly in the world at the current time, Forex has become the most profitable investment business, so if you want to make your life and want to get a profitable life you should Forex trading. Remember one thing that you have to take it seriously and must need to work here by thinking that it is your own business.
As an interested person of Forex trading I have been started this business with holding the hand of the reliable partner Forex4you. This broker is truly friendly and trusted which is the reason of choosing them. Now they allow me as a client of them lower spread from 0 pips, with instant execution facility, high leverage 1:1000, low commission and no extra charge.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
The best method i will always make use of when trading is scalping mode because most times i am always busy online , so i dont really have that exact time looking at the chart and finding a good position and i will choose to scalp, but have a good knowledge of what i am actually doing when trading forex too i think

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The poster really have long list of strategy that he or she uses to win trade while trading forex using a broker. It would've been a joy had it been that the poster explained how he or she managed to managed to use each and every one of those brokers to trade forex it would've made more sense to me, and my experience will grow from it too.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
There are many strategies in the forex market. The strategies by which a trader can make a lot of profit. E.g., Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, Sentimental Analysis, etc. A trader can make a lot of profit with these analyzes. However, it is necessary to create a trading plan by maintaining money management and risk management.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
The poster really have long list of strategy that he or she uses to win trade while trading forex using a broker. It would've been a joy had it been that the poster explained how he or she managed to managed to use each and every one of those brokers to trade forex it would've made more sense to me, and my experience will grow from it too.
Exactly it would be better if he could explain the possible way he earns from the platform , so that we investors can know how to fix our trade on those strategy he have listed for us to try and make more money from , there are some strategy that are not really easy to try out , thats the problem i think ,so he need to explain more

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Exactly it would be better if he could explain the possible way he earns from the platform , so that we investors can know how to fix our trade on those strategy he have listed for us to try and make more money from , there are some strategy that are not really easy to try out , thats the problem i think ,so he need to explain more
Maybe the poster's attention isn't focused on this thread or maybe he or she haven't logged in for days now. Let's wait and see if he or she will come here and elaborate what we should know better and we'll learn from what the information is all about.

I'm still paying more attention to learn forex trading I've not given up, even though I'm on break at the moment.