List of businesses that are difficult to rise after the pandemic

Mertayasa

The economic impact of coronavirus on businesses has been great, specially the whole of travel industry. And the dramatic drop in demand for passenger air transport due to these bad times is threatening the viability of many firms in both the air transport along with rest of the aviation industry.
Before this pandemic corona virus usually I work 10 hours and now just 6 hours and before this pandemic I got call up to 1000 times during my working hours, but now it's just quite like grave. No wonder my company decide to decrease their employee and the salary as well.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Based on my observation the hardest hit are the airlines and hotels because tourism was closed for some period during the pandemic era. One airline here had declared bankruptcy and the rest are afloat with their reserve funds and bank loans. Hotels are also in dire need of customers so the government rented some hotels to be a quarantine center.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Businesses have endured a lot throughout the pandemic, and now all of them are seeking ways to take control of their well being. Every business's focus is on how to recover themselves from the pandemic wounds. Specially, the travel industry must work hard so that it could rebound from the bruises of the COVID-19.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The truth is that the pandemic really affected a lot of. Businesses and I was just wondering how those people were coping during and even after this pandemic. I'm sure it has never been easy for them. The truth is that if it means changing jobs then they should go ahead to avoid poverty

Nite

Valued Contributor
Aviation sector was sent into a tailspin during the pandemic. Even if everything goes well and the world fully recovers from this pandemic, the entire aviation industry will not be the same as it was before the pandemic. We can only hope that everything continues safely and the whole industry emerges stronger so that it's able to cope with new challenges.

Mertayasa

I am so sorry to hear that you have a job that is among the jobs that are hard to rise again after COVID 19. Your job is actually more at risk since there are restrictions in travelling and all that so yeah passengers have reduced. But if the travelling will get back to normal it is very easy for aviation industry to rise up again even at a faster rate, I don't think it will be hard for it to rise up. And of course travels have already started coming back to normal.
Actually it's hard for aviation industry to rise from this problems. Because after this pandemic or I mean when this pandemic over, there are a lot of rules changing. Every single airline need to improve 1000 % their cleanliness and hygiene. Well it's look easy but what we feel it's that easy, it's need a lot of money to do it.

Mertayasa

As I have read from news that vaccination reduces the symtoms of affection of Covid 19 so if you are vaccinated you will have less symptoms but not zero symptoms other point that virus is changing from his gender each time they discover a vaccination so it is expected that it is lifetime pandemic because caractheristics are changing from time to time this is bad point in this story.
In my country vaccination is on process and not running very well. Because there are to many peoples come when the process of vaccination. So we never know if we can infected by this virus during that time. So in my opinions this programs is hot help at all if the process and procedures not accurate.

Mertayasa

Though many industries and businesses have greatly suffer because of the incidence of corona virus. Many are still struggling to rise till now because they had really loss a lot of money during the lockdown period. Like Football sector or let me say sport sectors were really affected to the extent that many of they are selling their player any how just to pay debt that they are own.
Well I didn't think about in sport sectors so far. But you are right, this kind of sectors also get very bad impact during and after this pandemic. I've seen so many news about players not receive salary and just like team sell their player in very low price. This thing is happen in my country, but I'm not sure about others country.

Mertayasa

There are many businesses that may not rise again due to the pandemics. The poster has made a very good points considering the list of sectors he mentioned. But hysterically, the reverse is the case in my country, hospitality sectors that include hotels and the likes still thrive and I don't even see any sector that have suffered great loss as a result of this pandemic.
Especially for the hotels business. It's very hard to them to start over, because we can imagine every single hotels need electricity, water supply or kind of maintenance. These things need a huge amount of money to manage. But as well during this pandemic, most of the hotels not have any guest. Then where they get money to start over.

Good luck

Verified member
It's very difficult for business to rise again after this pandemic, from above lists actually there are still more that kind of business. In my country only a few business still can survive, one of the best strategy that see from cloth store business to keep alive is by giving very big discount. This store selling a expensive brand with really low prize and after that they increase the price again.
You are actually right about a lot of business find it difficult to rise again after the pandemic.expecially perishable food stall that recorded a lot of loss due to low sales of goods at the time of the pandemic.As you said even those cloth are sold at a give away price because there was less capital or money as at the moment

Mertayasa

A lot of businesses actually struggled during the pandemic either directly or indirectly as a result of another industry being affected. One of the ones that was worth it was people who had restaurants and clubs because this was the last business is to be allowed to go into full operation because it usually involves close contact between people.
Restaurants, clubs, opera and theater business is very difficult to rise again. People will think twice before they willing to join or come to that kind of places. In my country most of the place like hotel or theater now become an emergency rooms for the victim of corona virus. Because of the hospitals are full of patience.

Mertayasa

During this pandemic of corona virus, there are a lot of business bankrupt. We can see thing from any sectors just like hospitality industry, trade industry and even agricultural industry get bad impact because of corona virus. Most of that business can rise again in the future, but not all of them can.
Below lists of jobs or business hard to rise after the pandemic :

1. Hospitality industry.
This business required a lot of people to run it and the profit come from servicing another persons. This business include restaurant, hotel and cruise ship. After this pandemic people will think twice before they willing to stay in ht hotel. That's way this business really difficult to rise again.

2. Aviation business
Actually I'm working in this sector as a online customer service. I really feel the bad impact of corona virus of my job. Since the passengers decrease significantly, our salary also decrease.​

Mertayasa

A lot of business really struggled to survive after the pandemic due to the economic system of the country.A lot chaos has been created due to the pandemic.people have spent all their capital on taking care of families.By the time the pandemic was over, people are not able to continue their business.
It's very difficult for business to rise again after this pandemic, from above lists actually there are still more that kind of business. In my country only a few business still can survive, one of the best strategy that see from cloth store business to keep alive is by giving very big discount. This store selling a expensive brand with really low prize and after that they increase the price again.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
As I have read from news that vaccination reduces the symtoms of affection of Covid 19 so if you are vaccinated you will have less symptoms but not zero symptoms other point that virus is changing from his gender each time they discover a vaccination so it is expected that it is lifetime pandemic because caractheristics are changing from time to time this is bad point in this story.
This is very serious that its a life time pandemic. Because I don't know how this world at large will be able to be normal again if this pandemic did not stop. Though during this pandemic some business has risen because of the needs for their product.Example Nose cover producer don't use to have much salea before the pandemics c but immediately this era comes in they started making waves by selling in large quantity to there retailers .

AmaliaTG

During this pandemic of corona virus, there are a lot of business bankrupt. We can see thing from any sectors just like hospitality industry, trade industry and even agricultural industry get bad impact because of corona virus. Most of that business can rise again in the future, but not all of them can.
Below lists of jobs or business hard to rise after the pandemic :

1. Hospitality industry.
This business required a lot of people to run it and the profit come from servicing another persons. This business include restaurant, hotel and cruise ship. After this pandemic people will think twice before they willing to stay in ht hotel. That's way this business really difficult to rise again.

2. Aviation business
Actually I'm working in this sector as a online customer service. I really feel the bad impact of corona virus of my job. Since the passengers decrease significantly, our salary also decrease.​
I am so sorry to hear that you have a job that is among the jobs that are hard to rise again after COVID 19. Your job is actually more at risk since there are restrictions in travelling and all that so yeah passengers have reduced. But if the travelling will get back to normal it is very easy for aviation industry to rise up again even at a faster rate, I don't think it will be hard for it to rise up. And of course travels have already started coming back to normal.

D

Deleted member 28127

Though many industries and businesses have greatly suffer because of the incidence of corona virus. Many are still struggling to rise till now because they had really loss a lot of money during the lockdown period. Like Football sector or let me say sport sectors were really affected to the extent that many of they are selling their player any how just to pay debt that they are own.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many businesses that may not rise again due to the pandemics. The poster has made a very good points considering the list of sectors he mentioned. But hysterically, the reverse is the case in my country, hospitality sectors that include hotels and the likes still thrive and I don't even see any sector that have suffered great loss as a result of this pandemic.

Setho

VIP Contributor
A lot of businesses actually struggled during the pandemic either directly or indirectly as a result of another industry being affected. One of the ones that was worth it was people who had restaurants and clubs because this was the last business is to be allowed to go into full operation because it usually involves close contact between people.

Nite

Valued Contributor
The economic impact of coronavirus on businesses has been great, specially the whole of travel industry. And the dramatic drop in demand for passenger air transport due to these bad times is threatening the viability of many firms in both the air transport along with rest of the aviation industry.