LifePoints

L

Luc16

Hello guys ,If You want make money online doing surveys I have a site for you...
The site call LifePoints is a completely legit site and you can make money from your home
if you want a reward for your sign in ,write a comment with "reward"

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Though this is the first time I am hearing about this so called survey website but I do not really like researching more in survey. This is because my country do not even support survey for some reasons better known to them. I wish the poster told us of the survey can be accessed by all citizens.

MOSIUR

Your mentioned survey site may be better. But many survey sites have deprived me of earning money. With the hope of getting money from the survey, I start surveying but at the finishing level, the account is not credited with money. Rather, the system says, 'Come back tomorrow'. Besides, the survey sites are in the habit of collecting personal surveys mostly.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have heard about this particular online survey platform before around last year but I could not sign up because from the reviews I got it seems they mostly favours people from tier 1 countries. I don't really fancy online survey platforms because you can get disqualified after spending so much amount of time answering questions with little pay.