Lets talk Bitcoin

• Thread starter Deleted member 26312
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26312

. Today's post will be educative and I will talk about Bitcoin and most specifically about something extremely important: how Bitcoin works and its entire history. I will also talk about Bitcoin halving. I will explain what this process is, when it happens, what it means for the crypto-world, how it influences the BTC price and the crypto-market and what are its consequences over Bitcoin itself.

Even if we live in a digital era, where information spread fast and can be found everywhere, it seems that information about the developers of Bitcoin and its founders are very few. Bitcoin is shrouded in mystery.

The mystery that sorrounded bitcoin and the team of developer is the biggest reason why the coin has been making tremendous progress in it price, circulation supply and trade volume.
Decrypt.io revealed yesterday that bitcoin is the fifth most powerful currency in the whole world considering it level of circulation. USD, EUR, CNY and JPY are the only national Currencies above it currently.
It has been predicted that bitcoin will be up by $146,000 at the end of this year.

Your post is confusing, you talked about educating us on something's I have been itching to know especially what Bitcoin halving is all about I know it happens every 4 years or thereabouts but don't really get the explanation. So you come back to explain. Well, I think for anonymity of Bitcoin since the founder wanted to remain anonymous I think there's why he also wanted it's creation to be mysterious too. It would be a good move if it wasn't hijacked by criminals

Your post is confusing, you talked about educating us on something's I have been itching to know especially what Bitcoin halving is all about I know it happens every 4 years or thereabouts but don't really get the explanation. So you come back to explain. Well, I think for anonymity of Bitcoin since the founder wanted to remain anonymous I think there's why he also wanted it's creation to be mysterious too. It would be a good move if it wasn't hijacked by criminals
Let me share my little explanation as regards bitcoin halving.

This halving happen at Interval of four years , it is process that occurs in the bitcoin blockchain where the number of bitcoin to be mine per block is reduced to half of it original size.

The last bitcoin halving occurred may last year and the next one is expected to occur around Feb 2024.

It is expected that each time Halving occurs successfully the price of bitcoin is supposed to rise , this actually happened as we witness huge rise in bitcoin price late last year till this moment.

Halving also come with difficulty in mining and increased in bitcoin transaction feem