Lets come together and form a business funding group

Dekadet

I know many of us here on this platform have great business ideas and I am one of them, what I would suggest is this;

let's come together and empower one another ( note only people with great business ideas that are feasible are to be funded)

We can do this by coming together to agree on a small agreeable token that all of us can afford and fund ourselves.

We would do it(funding every week probably Sundays)

So what do you say guys? let us use the power of numbers to our advantage. Let me know what you all think.

Dekadet

I am currently investing on my Technology website called Techtipsguru.com . It was started since this 09th January. I think blogging is a good investment.
wow this is great, maybe you could create a thread here and give us tips on starting a blog or even an online e-commerce shop. we would love that.

RagingFire

I know many of us here on this platform have great business ideas and I am one of them, what I would suggest is this;

let's come together and empower one another ( note only people with great business ideas that are feasible are to be funded)

We can do this by coming together to agree on a small agreeable token that all of us can afford and fund ourselves.

So what do you say guys? let us use the power of numbers to our advantage. Let me know what you all think.
Following this thread. Seems to be months old now...... No steam?

Ahmedo24

Verified member
When you are bringing people together be fully aware that people have different mindset and we have reasoning personally I don't really see this working together except you're bringing very few people and you're lucky to have like-minded people. We have tried it before and in terms of financing the best idea the history of interest and sentiment came in.

Benfinlayson888

I think an online version of this idea would work really well. A platform where a number of people could invest in new, fresh business ideas. It's a win win for everyone. The entrepreneur gets that start up capital they need and the investors get there percent equity depending on how much they invested.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Yeah, this is the biggest problem, and the contribution will be different from all the members.
That's not really a big problem because when such people are coming together they must have legal framework to back the activities and you get reward or profit based on your contribution financially and that this may also influence their decision making process in the business . The coming together is the biggest challenge.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Crowd funding form of business it's actually a good way to make a business grow fast because the capital is always there likewise no manpower and their ideology but the challenge is the coming to together from far and near to start the crowd funding as trust is not easy to build but if it can be started it easily grow.

Adeksammy

Coming together to fund a business idea is really a great idea however, there are lot of factors which makes it kind of difficult or impossible to achieve. Factors like location of the business, the nature/ type of business to establish, trust and responsibility. There is no doubt in the power of crowdfunding but how effective, transparent and efficient will the business be?..

D

Deleted member 27126

though there is no limit to the number of people to join, least should be say 100 persons
you mean a hundred people? What exactly is the type of business being talked about and how could such a huge number of people be allowed to join. also, you and I both know this is a social media space, how would they business be established if we eventually come together to form it? there are a lot of questions that require answer before we even think of saying we want to come together to form any business. besides, I do not know why people are not commenting on this thread so as to know who are actually interested.

Dekadet

I quite agree with you on that. Well, I will say I am available in case there are others of like mind as well who will love to join in the formation. We can actually start something as you have said. How many people are required for it to be successful? Kindly reply to this comment so that I will know. Thank you for bringing this idea, I hope people will see the good part of it.
though there is no limit to the number of people to join, least should be say 100 persons

Dekadet

No doubt this idea is a brilliant one. This is called crowd funding. The power of crowd funding can not be overemphasized.
I desire we can really push this to the implementation stage. To do so, i will also suggest we have a close group for this initiative offline, say on any agreed messaging platform. This will make follow up easy and implementation possible. Like someone mentioned in his reply, location difference is one thing that can be of disadvantage here, but we can work around this though the use of the closed group i mentioned, most likely on a whatsapp. This is my opinion.
Great thought, we need to hit the ground moving, you could create the group though I currently not on whatsapp now but would join later, or we could use telegram.

Evindu

I am currently investing on my Technology website called Techtipsguru.com . It was started since this 09th January. I think blogging is a good investment.

springtech

No doubt this idea is a brilliant one. This is called crowd funding. The power of crowd funding can not be overemphasized.
I desire we can really push this to the implementation stage. To do so, i will also suggest we have a close group for this initiative offline, say on any agreed messaging platform. This will make follow up easy and implementation possible. Like someone mentioned in his reply, location difference is one thing that can be of disadvantage here, but we can work around this though the use of the closed group i mentioned, most likely on a whatsapp. This is my opinion.

D

Deleted member 27126

Let's not see failure in it without even starting out first. I suggest we start first and deal with problems as they arise. There is nothing impossible out there, its just a thought.
I quite agree with you on that. Well, I will say I am available in case there are others of like mind as well who will love to join in the formation. We can actually start something as you have said. How many people are required for it to be successful? Kindly reply to this comment so that I will know. Thank you for bringing this idea, I hope people will see the good part of it.

Ekuvero

This is a great and innovative idea it would be great if this can be achieved cause they are a lot of business minded people on this platforms with great ideas in different business Field that hasn't been explore yet. It's a welcome development Much more like a given interest percentage would be on the capital which is to be paid back every month it all depend s though but it would be a bit difficult due to our various locations, location would be the only barrier

Ahmedo24

Verified member
We have tried something very similar on a WhatsApp group before and it wasn't successful reason being that people have different ideas different mentalities and different opinions to crown it all they are from different countries and lots of people don't trust internet activities as such. It is a wonderful idea but I am not seeing a green light in it.